oldschool progrock fanatic says "hi"

Rayman

Hi!

I'm a 27 y.o. swede, male genitalia, and all that goes with it... :p i.e. I'm a boy, man.. whatever.. I study history at the local university since a coupple of years back & in my spare time I play some music. Mostly, I record on my own, even tho occasionally I get some much needed help from others with the stuff I can't really do, fx female choirs

Inspiration comes mainly from progressive/psychadelic rock, such as King Crimson, ELP, gentle giant, Culpeppers orchard, Eskaton etc. Even so, I have not remained unaffected by the last 30 years of musical development, so there are definately other ingredients in there too...

Hermeto Pascoal, this brazilian god of rythm and harmony, as well as bossa and other south american music is very much favoured by me.. Some pop rock & electronica also gets past my rather rigid requirements. I love parts of Sonic Youths and Six finger satellites repertoir, as well as Aphex twin.

feel free to check my personal webpage out: www.babysnakes.be
or go to www.reverbnation.com/Rayman ... that contains most of my songs

If you want to tell me something, ask me something, make suggestions, make contact, well, you name it.. go ahead ;)

peach
/A

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome :wave: to MIMF, Rayman!

Glad to have you aboard here. Hope you have fun and enjoy the discussions.

rojo

(Ret)
Hi Rayman :)

Have you checked out our Prog. Rock Music Forum here?

Hope to see you around!

Andrew Roussak

Hi Rayman,

welcome here! I like the most of the artist you listed too.:D

Feel free to surf here - you may find a lot of interesting topics.

Good luck,
Andrew