Ancient new member

rqgrandad

Not a professional musician, just a professional listener. Always looking for new sources for professional listeners, it now seems that I have come across an excellent one. I'm extremely happy to be considered a part of this community. I look forward to many hours of pleasure in discussions et al so
that I can become more knowledgeable.:cool:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi rqgrandad :wave:

Welcome to Magle Int'l Music Forums. You've come to the right place - We look forward to hearing more from you in the discussion forums. Enjoy :cheers:

Without professional listeners like you, those who are professional musicians would have nobody to play for ... so we are glad to have you abaord here. :tiphat:

Andrew Roussak

Hi rqgrandad,

hope I didn't spell your nick wrong!!;)

Welcome to MMIF - wish you a good time here, hope to read some posts from you!

Best regards
Andrew

rqgrandad

Andrew, YOU DONE GOOD!

To Andrew, Rojo, And Krummhorn: Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope we can get some lively discussions going.

sparky

Hi rqgrandad:tiphat:
Greetings from another grandad glad to have you aboard as has already been said we need professional listeners but more important we need their professional comments to help the musicians get it right, look forward to your comments as an active member and Welcome from the West Country of the UK
Cheers Sparky :cheers:
Not a professional musician, just a professional listener. Always looking for new sources for professional listeners, it now seems that I have come across an excellent one. I'm extremely happy to be considered a part of this community. I look forward to many hours of pleasure in discussions et al so
that I can become more knowledgeable.:cool: