Dredg!

hobosdelight

DREDG DREDG DREDG!!
In my opinion one of the best bands out there today.This band not only changed my view of music , but life as well. Underrated as they are , I was just wondering how bands like these guys have to spend 9-10 years trying to barely get noticed , while others not even half as good become famous over-night by writing non-melodic , noisy pieces of crap?! Anyway these guys are friggin AMAZING

Reccomend - Bug Eyes , Planting Seeds , Same Ol Road

Progger58

Another fan here. :up:

But this topic should be posted at the Progressive Rock forum, because this band is prog!! :cool:

My two fvorite recordings are, in this order: "El Cielo" and "Catch Without Arms". Their debut release, "Leitmotif", is very metal sounding for my taste.

By the way, the awesome "El Cielo" is a concept album. It is inspired by and connected around two main themes: 1) Sleep Paralysis, a phenomenon characterized by the "temporary paralysis of the body shortly after waking up or, less often, shortly before falling asleep"; 2) a painting by Salvador Dali entitled "Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Awakening". :cool:

Cheers,
Demetrio.

Last edited: