hey guys, new to the forum...

Tyler M

I've been an amateur player for a few years, tinkering with melodies and tunes, and trying supplement the songs i've been writing on guitar with a bit of the sound coming from my Yamaha s30. I'm not really much of a piano player, but recently i've started working with an artist by the name of Stephan Moccio, who has kind of kickstarted my inspiration on the piano.

Anyways, i'm just here to learn and bother the veterans for some pointers :grin:

As soon as i get some half-way decent material together i'll be sure to post it and get some criticisms, but until then, if you want to check out Stephan's stuff, go to www.stephanmoccio.com. He's written songs for piles of famous artists including Celine Dion and Josh Groban, but he's decided to stick to his guns and make a solo piano record for himself. it's pretty damn good if i do say so myself...

anyways, i'm gonna go dig around here for a while...it's nice to be a part of the community

Last edited:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hello :wave: Tyler M,

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums. We are glad to have you here as part of this forum community. Hope you have fun here ... Enjoy :cheers: !!