HIM

BuriedAliveByYou

Him

Hey guys!
Just thought I would leave you all a little message to promote a Finnish band called HIM. They have been quite popular in Eastern Europe for a few years now, and have just made it big in the UK. They are currently trying to make their name in the US. They make a very unique style of music. My boss at work compares the vocal style to a version of Robert Smith from the Cure. The lyrics are mainly about Love but with the problems one encounters with the subject.

If you are interested in melodic goth rock, I recommend you check them out:

[REMOVED]] <--- Official UK site

[REMOVED] <---- Official Forum

[Admin EDIT: Please read this post for an explanation why I removed the link(s)
smile.gif
]

theMusicMan

Is this you BuriedAliveByYou ...? Are you in the group...? Do you play or are you simply wanting to promote them...? Drop us a reply and let us know.

Cheers

Brittney

I do believe that this post has been made
with promotional intent. My youngest
sibling, actually has become quite a huge
fan of the band, as well as their music
(here in the states.) She, literally has
taken it upon herself to memorize the
lyrics to, at least twelve of the tracks
from an album already. I, however am not
certain that she is aware HIM is, in fact
visiting the smell of success a second
time around. Maybe my sister should give
posting here a chance. She adores HIM.
cool.gif

higher than hope

Hay im new ,
iv been a fan of HIM since Greatest love songs666 in 1996,came out so you know and they've already cracked america more than most bands would so im so happy for them ,seing as the dude's are so nice ,can i add i met at the cardiff gig on the 15th of october not bosting or anything.So your cool for promoting them though dude good on you!!!:)diolch bachxxx

higher than hope

me i'm from brynna!!!its in South Wales but my parents live there now not me!!! how about you?? fellow Celt
Take care
Lots of love Aino!!

egue

they were interesting at the beginning,but soon after..why must their sounds so much alike?I mean,there must be a difference,something make that song more special,more important,something which can atract more attention..but I don't see that in HIMs music..each song is almost similar with others and after some process,it means nothing..

erikbartley

I am somewhat of a fan. But to me, they are one of those bands that I only listen to one song of theirs. Wings of a Butterfly is a good song. I even have the music video for it!