Post your Pics

lindas

Just thought i would post a of pics of my friends and me, It was taken at a charity doo in Birmingham uk, It was a tribute to Carl Wayne who sadly passed away ..He was in a band called the Move , It would be nice to see other members pics :)

Art Rock

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Why not?
DP_Keukenhof.jpg

Frederik.Sjölund

Regulator
Well.. im over there in the avatar.
<---

Art Rock: That area reminds me of a town called Purmerend in Noord Holland.

Mobi: Is that the M-Audio Keystation 49e? (I've got one too)

Art Rock

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
It's actually the Keukenhof (THE touristic flower park of the Netherlands) near Leiden.

Mobi

Nicely noticed Frederik!
It indeed is a keystation 49e :)
Has anyone said that you look like Leonardo DiCaprio?
Atleast in that avatar pic :cool:

Frederik.Sjölund

Regulator
Lol, oh my no. I wouldn't wanna do that :p (Or would i? All the chicks would go nuts)
Perhaps a higher res picture would clear my name:
me_point2_mf.jpg

And oh yes, the M-Audio keyboard is nice. I've recently been thinking about getting the slightly bigger one with solid keys. But im not sure yet because it would take a bit more space on my desk.

doctortornface

Don't know how to work the thumbnail thing.
Here is me on the left of Luther Grosvenor aka Arial Bender of Spooky Tooth,Mott The Hoople.Had my hair cut now.
podluther.jpg
doctortornfacehascometorockyourpegg.jpg

rojo

(Ret)
Were you in a production of a Wagnerian opera, Sybarite? Cool pic!

Nice to see everyone, including ON`s dogs. My pic is in my signature. :)

Sybarite

Were you in a production of a Wagnerian opera, Sybarite? Cool pic!

:devil:

It's a little bit of photomanipulation – my face and the rest from a pre-WWII Bayreuth publicity shot. I do rather like the idea of myself as Brunhilda, though. ;)

doctortornface

:devil:

It's a little bit of photomanipulation – my face and the rest from a pre-WWII Bayreuth publicity shot. I do rather like the idea of myself as Brunhilda, though. ;)
I think I can safely say you are the first person I have EVER seen,who actually looks natural in it......:cool: