Definately a new member.

kidfactory

Hi everyone. My name is Ken Stechauner. I was just searching in google t find the Swedish Brass Quintet and this site was the first listing. I clicked it and there was a score to sdownload for free so I joined.

I direct and play trombone in a semi-pro brass quintet in Southern California called "The Finally Brass Quintet". I've been playing the bone for about 27 years now. Lots of fun. The web site is not up yet, but you can check from time to time for www.finallyfive.com.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Hi Ken and welcome to MIMF.dk! Glad to have you aboard
smile.gif

btw. I can't get your website to load properly... ??

Mio Grigio

Hi Ken, in fact I was looking for the Swedish Brass Quintet just like you. The best hidden quintet in Sweden. Especially their home page of course? E-address? Postal address? Phone number? Nothing -
And we look forward to have your Finally Five site up to eye height. And perhaps some samples?

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
You all realize that you are replying to a thread that is about 8 years old? The OP has not visited this forum since then and the website is still under construction.

:eek:

teddy

Duckmeister
Have to put that one down to a crack up. I remember the greetings I got when I joined which helped me feel a part of things, so I do like to encourage people to join in.

teddy

marval

Hey Teddy, better late than never. Oh by the way welcome to the forum, do please join in.

Margaret

John Watt

I feel like a new member. I'm down from 200 pounds to 172.
Now I don't have a counter-rhythm moving between me and my guitar.