PDA

View Full Version : Hello Organ fans!

Clila
Aug-19-2004, 19:11
Hello everyone! I'm Clila.
I think it's the first time ever, that I actualy get to see a real forum , all dedicate to my God - Die Orgel.
I would like to know though , one thing before I start talking about things:
Why do YOU like Organ?
Am I crazy to feel that heaven is within the pipes?
Am I nuts because when ever I get to listen to an Organ,
I understand the meaning of the word Religious? And to think that I'm so happy to listen to it, even when I get to go to sleep?

I wish to know more people with my freaky hobby, and people who just even love "Church music" (not from religious reasons! I'm not religious!!)

Please, poeple, email me.
https://www.magle.dk/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers444.gif
Clila

corno
Aug-19-2004, 19:38
Hi Clila,

Welcome aboard the Magle International Music Forums...
It's good to have you among us, and very nice to see your interest in organ music is shining through your posts.

I hope you'll have a nice stay here, and if you want to make a more in depth presentation of yourself we also have a forum for that in here.

Cheers, https://www.magle.dk/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers444.gif
Thomas/corno

mirjam
Aug-21-2004, 20:28
Hi Clila! It's great to meet an organ freak like you! I agree: Organ is just The Best - just think of the enorme range of possibilities for expression through registration and combination. And it is also absolutely fascinating to realize, that each and every instrument is perfectly unique and specifically designed according to it's purposes. I can't think of any instrument, that has equal or more possibilities - you'd need an orchestra!

Serassi1836
Feb-14-2008, 17:05
I like organ because it's the king of instruments!!!

musicalis
Feb-14-2008, 23:53
Hello Clila

Are you German ? Are you a lady ? We do not know anything about you, there is nothig in your public profil.
But I will reply to your question.
I love organ because I was borned in a family with a father who add a lot of records (vynils) of this magnificent instruments. I cannot live a day without playing organ or at least listening some organ music.
Friendly
J-Paul

Krummhorn
Feb-15-2008, 07:18
Hmmm, :confused: y'all know this is a 3.5 year old thread ...

Corno Dolce
Feb-15-2008, 09:58
Hi Krummhorn,

Gee - a 3.5 year old thread - must be a record for y'all on MIMF :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You keep me in stitches :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cheers,

CD ;););):smirk::smirk::smirk::grin::grin::grin: