Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
General knowledge question of the week:

What product (man made or natural resource) is used to make a camel's hair brush?

In the interest of being a fun thing to do, please try to answer based upon what you know from memory ... In our day and age, we can find answers to most anything on the internet ... this simple game is just to "Test Your Knowledge".

rojo

(Ret)
Well, I really don't know, but my first instinct was for synthetic. So I'm going with that.

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
Well, I think that I am actually gonna go with the obvious one this time...... Camel hair :D

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Well, I really don't know, but my first instinct was for synthetic. So I'm going with that.

Bzzzt ... nope :grin:

Well, I think that I am actually gonna go with the obvious one this time...... Camel hair :D

Bzzzt ... nope :D

Believe it or no, the correct answer is: Squirrel Fur :eek: :smirk: :crazy: :grin: Good tries, though

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
It's hard to belive.

I know ... I found it rather interesting, too. There are uses for camel hair, such as blending with fine wool to make coats. Camel hair has properties that help the animal keep warm in winter and cool in hot climates. :D