Hello!

zaog

Hello!

I'll try to introduce myself.
I'm near 43 and I came from Italy. Music has been a great part of my life, even if I can't be defined as a "musician".
I studied piano, I played keyboards and bass in groups when I was young :)( sigh!) and I directed a choir of popular music. But I never made music a "profession".
I listen to music during all the day (when I can, of course) and I like rock (progressive rock) and blues.
I'm trying to make my daughters (12 and 8 years old) be able to appreciate, understand and select music, since I think that music must be present in every moment of our lives (how "deep" I am!).

I hope to participate this forum, I took a look in various threads and they seem to be interesting.

Just a last thing: please, excuse me if sometimes my English won't be good. I only studied it at school, and I sometimes I use it for work. And, obviously, I listened to a lot of English music! :grin:

Regards, mario

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:cheers: Hi Mario :cheers:

Welcome aboard ... your English is just fine.
Great to see parents educating their children about music! :tiphat:

Enjoy your time with us.

Art Rock

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Bienvenuto Mario! I have just discovered Italian prog since about a year. What part of Italy are you from?

zaog

Thank you all.

Bienvenuto Mario! I have just discovered Italian prog since about a year. What part of Italy are you from?

I'm from Tuscany. I live in Livorno (Leghorn), just 20km from Pisa and about 100km from Florence.

Regards, mario

susangio

Hello Mario. This is a really fun and interesting forum, so I hope you'll want to stay awhile....and by the way, your English is Much better than my Italian, so don't worry about it! :grin: You will like the downloads page of Frederik's music. Wear good quality earphones. Computer speakers just will not do the music justice. Enjoy and welcome aboard!

P.S. I'm partly (2nd generation) Italian, born in the States.:smash:

zaog

Thank you Susanne!
I'll certainly visit the downloads page one of these days...Nice forum, I see.

Regards, mario