Welcome to the Movies, Film Scores & Soundtracks Forum!

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to the Movies, Film Scores & Movie Soundtracks Forum! This is a part of the open community Magle International Music Forums focused on movies, film scores, soundtracks and any and all related topics (such as film composers, directors, actors etc.). Feel free to post your own reviews of movies or soundtracks, discuss composers, directors - basically you can talk about anything related to movies and film music.

In order to post a new topic or reply to existing ones, you may join and become a member of the community by clicking on Register New User. It's completely free and only requires a working email-address (in order to verify your account - it will never be given away!). We strive to make this a friendly and informative forum for anyone interested in movies and film music.

Many kind regards
smile.gif

Frederik Magle
Administrator

Last edited:

KBOC

I have a thought, BTW... one of my hobbies (off and on) is playing with 3D...

you guys ever look at this site? http://www.cgtalk.com

Some of the videos in there could sure use better scoring
laugh.gif

Might make some names for some of y'all in the film industry, since so many heavy hitters hang there...

magicmusicmaker

i'm new here and love what I see so far. this is a great message board and I look forward to being a part of it. A great newsletter for movie buffs to keep track of current movies and sales numbers is at [URL Removed] You all should check it out when you get a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

lukey1988

Film Scores

I absoulutely love film scores and I can't wait to discuss everyone's thoughts on the subject. Will be great.:)

Filip P.

can you tell me what is the name of the song in movie Van Wilder: Freshman year? Whe song starts on the start of film, when Van goes to college!

*the song starts....

I found it

Last edited by a moderator:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
The soundtrack listing for that movie can be found here.

If the particular song you are seeking isn't in that list, chances are it was specifically composed or engineered just for the movie and may never be published, as is the case for a good amount of film music.

teddy

Duckmeister
Hello Filip P

Welcome to the forum. I trust you will find it as interesting and friendly as I have

regards

teddy

missyberman

Hey i am Missy berman.Free time am watch movies.i loved Hollywood action movie.Taken 2 is my one of favorite movie.two action in this movie.it is directer by Olivier Megaton.LIam neeson,Famke janseen and Maggie grace main stars in this movie.it is good movie..........

cokedew

Lets discuss something:

favourite song: "closer"- chainsmoker
favourite movie: la la land

what yours?

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Favorite movie: Down Periscope, Kelsey Grammer

Favorite music piece: Symphonie Concertante (Joseph Jongen - for organ and orchestra)