New user Dave Alstead featured in Keyboard Magazine

Dave

Hey - I have just released a CD of original solo piano music called "Piano For Both Ears" that a lot of you will find enjoyable. Think along the lines of early-romantic style with Chopin and Schubert sprinklings, mixed with jazz voicings. I am featured in the September issue of Keyboard magazine as their "Unsigned Artist of the Month". I just wanted to share the thrill of it all with you! You can see more info about the Keyboard article, the CD and me at www.davidalstead.com

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to MIMF.dk Dave! Very nice website you've got.
Feel free to participate in some of the many musical threads on this forum and tell us more about your music
smile.gif

higher than hope

wow dude your kinda cool,poblhyn bach your good,carry on playing ,myself am a pianist in london royal college of music but i havn't been able to do that my band havn't signed yet!
but any well done lovely
lots of love
take care
Aino

Dave

Hey thanks everyone! Some more exciting news, my music is currently being featured on the US National Public Radio "All Songs Considered" website, called "Open Mic". It's a great opportunity for national exposure for those of us relatively unknown musicians.
smile.gif
You can get to the NPR site through my website, www.davidalstead.com
Dave