Hi, everybody!!!

vriofrio

Banned
I am glad joining to this forum.

Hoping to get the most of your opinions and thoughts.

I am a chemistry teacher.

Very soon I will retired, but I am still interested on the link: music and chemistry. I believe there is such bond.

I expect to make public my opinons.

Best regard to everyone.

vriofrio

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi vriofrio,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home.

Music and Chemistry - I wonder if those bonds are *covalent*? :grin::grin::grin:

Cheers,

Corno Dolce

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums Vriofrio :cheers:

I think Music and Chemistry work quite well together :grin:
Do you, or have you played an instrument?

vriofrio

Banned
Sorry, I do not play an instrument.

A big BUT, I encourage to my students to play them.

We have a show of talents.

My bonds are not surface ones, are a kind of "electro covalent"

It have been a pleasure to give this small answer.

best regards, vriofrio.

vriofrio

Banned
July and everybody, Hi.

"I’m afraid of getting old . . . who will take care of me?"

Is that your thought?

Nice that your are aboard.

“PICK BATTLES BIG ENOUGH TO MATTER, SMALL ENOUGH TO WIN.”​
- JONATHAN KOZOL​

vriofrio

musicalis

music and fireworks

Hi Vriofrio !

Today I only play music, but when I was a teen, I enjoyed playing the organ and making fireworks. I started at 12 years old. Then, when 16 or 17, I used to sold powder and small rockets to my class mates to earn my pocket money. Many boys purchased it from me. One of them, a little fool, bought me about 500 grammes every weeks (it was a mix of NaNO3, S and dust of coal) . But one day there has been a real bomb in my class, made to kill the teacher. It didn't blast but only burned under her desk. The police has comme and I was very frightenend because of my commercial activities that everybody known. But they quickly found the responsible and I have got no problem. Then I gave up with fireworks. But today, I still remember how to make them.
Music is not so dangerous.

Jean-Paul

vriofrio

Banned
Musicalis and Rachmaninoff, and everybody, Hi.

I am from Guayaquil, Ecuador. I work in the ESPOL.

www.espol.edu.ec

The "real" question could be: Why are we hated? It could be for the methodology of our teaching. Now we are more visual and have the help of videos, include here: youtube and so on. Our students some time are surprised for the definition: Chemistry the Central Science.

I could say, quickly that music is Central Reflexion of every Emotion and Action.

It sound heavy? I do not think so.

Excuses for the comparison.

Adios.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
. . . I could say, quickly that music is Central Reflexion of every Emotion and Action.

It sound heavy? I do not think so . . .

Hi Vriofrio,

Interesting website - always neat to do some armchair exploring of the planet we all live on.

I tend to agree with your statement ... music is so much a part of my everyday life, that I seem to think it and apply it to the many things I routinely do.