Wood Concert Flutes for Classical and Irish Music

RRobinson

Hi All
Posting from Northern Ireland. I am a full time flautist and recently bought a full wood concert flute which I now play all the time. These instruments suit both classical and irish/folk music. They are a real "cross-over" instrument. I now sell them I was so impressed with them. Anyone insterested can contact me on [email protected] email address. I have video, sound files and pics on them.
Thanks

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Hi RRobinson,

Welcome to MIMF.
Please don't start out posting spam/advertisements to the forums, this isn't the place for such things.
I would, however, love to hear more about the sound qualities of the wooden flute, and if you have opinions on this or any other topics, please feel free to write about it, just keep the advertisements away from this site.

Regards,
Thomas/corno
MIMF Regulator

**DONOTDELETE**

i was wondering if any of you would be able to tell me what type of flute i am thinking of..... i really want a wooden flute, but don't know the name of the type i want... i want the kind that is used in the more serene, calming, lower pitched music that is often called "healing music" i really like the sound, but don't know the name of that type of flute... any help would be appreciated... thanks...