Hey look! Its that new guy

Knight

Well...
I'm Matthew, 15 years old, violinist in Sydney, Australia.
I've been playing violin since I was 4 and loving every moment.
Currently I play with the Sydney Youth Orchestra Philharmonic and 2 ensembles at school.
Apart from that, its awesome to connect with other musicians and music fans around the world!

1 quick question though..why are there naval ranks?

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Matthew,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce

Corno Dolce

If anymore Aussies join this forum then I'll think I'm in the land of Oz :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Come along, Toto - Let's wish we were back home in Kansas. :smirk::whistle::banana::nut:

Seriously, It's good to see and share with such friendly folk from *down under*.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Matthew :wave:

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums. Always glad to see another aspiring young musician so very involved in classical music. Keep up the great work!!

. . . why are there naval ranks?

These are all in fun - since this forum originates in Denmark, the Danish Naval ranks were added only to spark a little more interest - something different is all ... again, all in fun :grin: ;) :D

If anymore Aussies join this forum then I'll think I'm in the land of Oz :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: Come along, Toto - Let's wish we were back home in Kansas. :smirk::whistle::banana::nut: Cheers, Corno Dolce

LOL ... Corno Dolce ... ROFLMOSO :nut: :smash:

Corno Dolce

Hello Matthew,

If you could visit the *user titles discussion* on this forum, thenyou can read about getting *civilian ranks* as posted by Our Dear Leader Sir Frederik Magle. E.g. [Civilian 1-99] - [Associate of Music 100-249] - [Bachelor of Music 250-499] and so on.......

Cheers,

Corno Dolce