PDA

View Full Version : Scpop Virtual Pipe Organ

dombedos
Dec-08-2007, 01:26
Hi to everyone

Probably someone has hear this name "scpop" already... if no, I want present you a my old activity : the Scpop (Sound Canvas Pipe Organ Project), born in 1997 in order to develop a very low cost organ at home...

I and my friend have used a commercial (10 years ago..) midi module; we have programmed it to sound as quite real Pipe organ and have realized a user friendly interface to configure the stops easily. ;)

I invite you to our site :)

http://www.scpop.de

Please, download the Mp3 sample on the main page to hear the sound of our work; now the project is totally free and anyone can download it...
Please, ask me for any questions about it :grin:

Bye

Phil :cool:

musicalis
Jan-18-2008, 23:13
Hi
You have a very interesting midifile archive.
I have placed a link to scpop and to your archives on my own web site. Please, tell me if you do not agree.
http://musicalis.monespace.net/pages/56.html

:D Musicalis :)

Muza
Jan-19-2008, 02:40
That sounds pretty cool - too bad I dont understand anything in those things :(

methodistgirl
Jan-19-2008, 20:36
My Gosh what a beautiful organ. I love old and antique things that are
unique. I'm afraid that the organ that is shown in water will be in ice
right here at only 28 degrees.
:(
judy tooley

dombedos
Jan-22-2008, 00:27
Hi, Musicalis! Thank you for Scpop link on your site! The notes reported are very good. Thank you again..

Hi, Judy! 28 Degrees would mean -2 on our Farenheit, I believe! Today the climate is not good here, in the morning there is ice here, too!

musicalis
Jan-22-2008, 11:42
Hi dom Bedos

Good remark. In my country, 28° is very warm too, we only have it in july or august.
PS- Thanks for your latest post.

:) j-Paul :)

Epsilon
May-10-2011, 13:43
Hello there!

Just minutes ago I managed to start SCPOP55 in XP and play your excellent sounds through it from an old Roland D-5 - thank you so much for this program! Perhaps I´ll upgrade the projekt with a newer SC module...

After several years I´ve started again to finish the project and I´m quite satisfied with the furniture and it´s just the pedals - an used setup 30 pieces unit, with magnets and a MIDI cirquit(about 130 US dollars http://www.holmsjoorglar.zoomin.se/ ) from a local genius in the north of Sweden I´m not finished with yet, but I´ve actually produced midi signals and sounds so what´s left is some meccanical adjustments.

I´m 60+ so my youngest son have this last weekend helped me to fix this old computer I´m using and, as I wrote, the prg is working but I simply am not able to complete with the registration files and I can´t find the info about it on your site, do you think you could help me out here in a short way - I don´t want to bother you that much?

Friendly
Epsilon

dombedos
May-16-2011, 09:07
hi dear!! I'm filippo, one of two creator of SCPOP project :-)
thank you to use our old software! I remember you that our sw is now freeware, you can download all the versions and registered files from www.scpop.de
I have verified that it is ok today !!
Write me for any question to filippo.tigli@libero.it !!
Now I'm working with a real "little" instrument instead the virtual one.. see us on
www.organosandomenicorieti.it

Bye!!