Hi!!!

Laukash

Hello! I'm writing you from Spain. I hope you can understand my english :)
I love music, singing, painting, reading and doing sports. I've been playing piano for twelve years. I think this is the best site to talk about music and other arts too, so here I am!:grin:

marval

Hello Laukash

Welcome to the forum, your English is very good.

You seem to lead a very busy life, glad you found time to join us.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Hi Laukash :wave:

Great to have you with us here on MIMF.
Hope you will enjoy your time here.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Laukash,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home.

Cheers :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce :):):)

Muza

Hello Laukash,

It is great to have you join our friendly community - you will find what you are looking here and more!

Welcome and enjoy your time here ;)

NEB

Hello Laukash and welcome - you are right - this is a great place to talk music and art and loads of other stuff too. :cheers:

C5Says

Hi Leukash...welcome to MIMF!

Now I got to sleep. I just finished my coffee; it's 11:33am, and ready to sleep...good night...

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi Laukash...Welcome to this ship MIMF! ;)

Nothing is impossible here at the MIMF about music. Any kind of music. We all share everything including a lot of good friendly politely spirits and curiosity. You will soon know. Best of luck here among the regulars from all over the world, which you will be soon too.

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Laukash! :tiphat:

Glad you decided to join us, hope you'll have a great time here! Oh, and your English is very fine.

Kind regards :)
Frederik

C5Says

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Laukash! :tiphat:

Glad you decided to join us, hope you'll have a great time here! Oh, and your English is very fine.

Kind regards :)
Frederik

Frederik's right...and your English is a lot better than my Spanish.
Comprende? :)

Laukash

:grin: Thanks everybody for this excellent welcome! Of course I understand you C5Says. Comprendo ;)

Cheers

musicalis

Wellcome Laukash

It is a great pleasure to meet in this forum somebody who share the same hobies than me (exept one). Where do you live in Spain, I live in france but I also love your country.
Puedes contestar en tu lingua si quieres, lo entiendo un poquito.

Laukash

Hi musicalis! I have some french family living in Marsella ;) I live in Madrid. Je ne sais pas écrire trés bien en français, mais je peux comprendre toi. Where do you live in France? I was in Marsella four years ago. I love it!
Cheers!