Bigger Uploads

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
To go with the recent storage increase I have decided to increase the maximum size of each attachment you can upload as well, to make attachments even more useful and versatile.

• Each file attachment (mp3, mid, mpg, wmv, doc, pdf, zip, etc.) can now be up to 20 MB in size - up from 10 MB
• Pictures (jpg, gif, etc.) can now be up to 768 KB and 1920 x 1920 pixels in size - up from 500 KB and 1920 x 1440 pixels, and you can upload even larger pictures in the Galleries - now up to 2 MB and virtually unlimited dimensions (pixels) up from 768 KB
• You can now attach up to 6 files to each post - up from 5

Enjoy :)

Kind regards,
Frederik

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Thank you, sir Frederik. You really do care about your ship that is MIMF and its members. I appreciate it:)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
You're welcome, Mat! :) Hope you and other members will have good use of these new bigger upload sizes.

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Frederik - this is great news especially as my Bach in PDF anthology is just going to get bigger and bigger.

Mange tak til dig!

CT64

C5Says

I found a great translation tool from Danish to English!

I then found out the meaning of Mange tak til dig is Thank you very much to yourself. Of course I understand that certain translations may be word for word but I get the meaning just the same. ;)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
You're welcome, musicalis and Contratrombone64! :)

C5, that's interesting. The translation is not 100% perfect of course: "dig" is actually just "you", "yourself" would be "dig selv", but the meaning is still clear.

C5Says

You're welcome, musicalis and Contratrombone64! :)

C5, that's interesting. The translation is not 100% perfect of course: "dig" is actually just "you", yourself would be "dig selv", but the meaning is clear.

Well, that's what you get with robots :D But I'm thankful there are translation robots, at least, now no one can just badtype (badmouth) anyone in another language because somewhere out there, a translation can be available, though imperfect, at least the meaning can be revealed. :)