new bloke ;)

Azza

Hey my name is aaron,I am new to this site...have tried dj forums,seem to have some dj problems...anyway this seems like a more well rounded site

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Greetings and salutations to our newest member Aaron. Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home.

Cheers :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce :):):)

Azza

Greetings and salutations to our newest member Aaron. Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star. Please do make yourself feel right at home.

Cheers :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce :):):)
thankyou kind sir :)

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome to Magle International Music Forums, Aaron! :tiphat:

Hope you'll have a great time here, this site covers a broad range of musical topics.

Best regards :)
Frederik

marval

Hello Aaron

Good to have you join us

This is a great place to be, so do enjoy youself

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Aaron :wave:

Welcome aboard to this 'well rounded' forum community.
We certain you will always find this forum a fun place to be, in fact you may just find yourself addicted to this site like the rest of us.

Anyway, feel free to jump right in to any existing discussion, or start a new topic of your own.

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi Aaron

We welcome you to this international musical ship the MIMF. Enjoy yourself here and share all your musical experiences, questions and wishes and you shall be heard with friendly and polite answers from people like yourself whose interest in music are on a wide scale.

At the MIMF, we´re all winners.

Azza

Thankyou for your kindness,I believe that I will be much involved in this site and thankyou for accepting me here :)