X Factor Denmark

rojo

(Ret)
Ok, obviously I don't get the show here in Canada. Actually, I don't even watch reality shows in general. But I did catch this recent performance by young Martin. Thought it was pretty good, but then I'm biased because I love the song. :crazy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h0M37Q-uso[/youtube]

Anybody watch the show? Have a favourite candidate?

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Wow ... what a talented young man - unfortunately we do not get this program either here in the US ... and, yes, it is a great song, too.

rojo

(Ret)
That's right Kh; but you've got the equivalent show American Idol, and we also have Canadian Idol over here in Canada. Same idea.

Here he is again; starts at :58.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu338aB5wvU&feature=related[/youtube]

Anyone notice a theme here? :grin:

The Stevie Wonder song sounds great too!

Last edited:

methodistgirl

Yes he can sing. But, he needs to relax a little more. That would make
him sound even better. When I'm nervious before people my voice will
pinch like that.
judy tooley

Christine Callisen

Commodore of happiness and laughter
There is a lot of focus on Martin here in Denmark - newspapers writes about him all the time. I think he is close to winning the show. I havnt got any television, so I dont watch the show - therefore I cant say when the finale is. I will sure read about it in the newspapers, so I promise to let you know Rojo! :)

Christine

rojo

(Ret)
Wow, that's a great new, more mature look you've got in that pic, Christine! Still a cutie as always I see. :)

Yeah, I read that 1/4 of Denmark has been watching the show. That's a large percentage for a tv show!

I'd really appreciate knowing what's going on. :)

Babeh

The finals are this friday and stands between Martin and Laura.

Btw. did you see his latest perfomance with the Justin Timberlake song? amazing if you ask me :)

rojo

(Ret)
I looked his latest performances up on YT, and I preferred the James Blunt song rendition; found it moving. :)

Prediction: Martin will win. If not, I'll say he should have won, and by a landslide. :grin:

Muza

ok, totally off topic, but how do you guys post these youtube videos here? I've been trying to do that, but it just doesnt work ;(

rojo

(Ret)
Hi Muza,

Copy the link location at YT, then paste it in between the YT tags. The YT tags are available when you use the advanced posting mode; just click on the YT icon. :)

Muza

ohhhh, thanks Rojo ;) You have made my day ;) Im very happy now cause its been bugging me, haha ;)

thank you, thank you, thank you!!

rojo

(Ret)
No prob Muza :)

And a hearty congratulations to Martin for the big win!!! :clap:

(surprise surprise... :rolleyes:)

I'm off to find the latest vids of his performances at YT. :grin: