Saludos a todos

Javier

Hello everybody

I am Javier Delgado Rosas, from Mexico City. I am an engineer, a programer and a music lover. By a strange fate of destinty, i am now involved in the marvelous world of pipe organs.

About two years ago, a friend of a friend, who hapend to be an "organero" (organ builder) ask me to check the pipe organ at the "Basilica de Guadalupe".

http://www.paralax.com.mx/05_organo.html

For my it was as magic to be near of such beatifull instrument. Fortunatelly it was relativelly easy to repair, only some old circuits burned by the salty soil, and now i had been declared.. "an expert"... altough there is so much to learn.

So here i am, trying to learn a bit more.
smile.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Hi and welcome Javier!
smile.gif

That does indeed sound like a strange - but great - struck of fate. I hope you will find useful information on this forum and also join the disucsisions on pipe organs, organ music and other music. And if you have technical questions there is a great chance that either someone who is already a member or simply someone searching on google will find your posts and be able to help (as this forum is "spidered" by google every day).

Glad to have you aboard and hope you will enjoy it here
smile.gif

cheers444.gif

Nalia

Commodore of History & Muses
Welcome Javier.

Hope you will learn a lot here, not just a bit
wink.gif

Nalia
angel.gif