Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Re: Well.............Here\'s mine

Hi and welcome to MIMF, hitsware!
smile.gif

The first one works fine here, you just have to click on "attachment" to load it (I will listen to your music a little later as I'm working on a large symphonic work right now).

Please tell us more about this piece you have composed?

hitsware

http://zelsoftware.com/

Thanks! I used Zel (see link). It was done algorythmicly (sp?). I have some more pieces on the contributions page at the link (under lots of pseudonyms (I'm everyone but the Indian guy and the first on the list)). Great forum you have here !!!! For some reason my player gave me a 'class not supported' error on the attachment?

Jamie

Banned

smile.gif
hitsware. lol. you got over here now. that's good.!!!
I could not get it on 1st link(attachment) kept asking me to update active X. but got to listen on 2nd link.
Good Gear (Aussie Term for Good Arrangement)...Nice Sound.Cool.
cool.gif
hope you will stay around,as I said in the "Q" thread.
All the best,
Jamie
smile.gif

ps. have been involved with MIDI for a long time.My Boss started the first Aussie "Midi Backing Tape/Karaoke" business & we have worked on so many.Now have a New "Stereo-Enhancement" Lab which has spread overseas.
up.gif

Pamadu

Civilian

smile.gif
Welcome Aboard Mate.!!!!! Nice Sound. Jamie,my second in command here in Aussieland told me he was helping you with things.(I did contribute a bit of help). I am off on "Sick Leave" at the moment and go into Hospital later today,for a few days."I Shall Return".!!!!!
You will enjoy this Forum and Hope You will become an active Poster.
Will catch up with all your other Posts,so far,later......
Nice Sound & I am Familiar with Program you use."Zel".
Till Later Cheers
cheers444.gif
Pamadu/Paul "The Captain"

hitsware

>Good Gear.Nice Sound.Cool

Thanks (and Pamadu too!)
Remember you are hearing your own gear and sound. Midi files only send instructions to your synth.

Jamie

Banned
Re: Well.............Here\'s one I wish was mine ..............

smile.gif
I agree with you.can listen to that all day.
grin.gif
Jamie
up.gif