A missing member...

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hmmm - where's Muza these days? Haven't seen her post for quite sometime or is it I who has not scoured the other threads on MIMF to see if she's still with us? I hope that she is alright.

Corno Dolce

Another one gone missing...

I also wonder where "Oneiros" is hiding these days? Hmmm - I also hope that he is alright.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Muza's last posting was Feb 13th ... still showing as an active member.

Another long lost soul is Thomas Dressler ... it's been almost 2 months since I've seen him about these parts.

Corno Dolce

Yes Krummhorn,

Thomas Dressler is sorely missed - I remember he stopped by briefly and then vanished again - ah well...

Cheers,

CD :):):)

marval

I am sure they will pop up sometime.

People usually do, they take time out because of other commitments, and then give us a cheery hello again.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Although, those who are organists, or otherwise involved with church music, are rather busy at this time of the year ... For me, Lent/Easter is lots more hectic than Advent/Christmas ... extra rehearsals up the wazoo between now and Easter, plus my own practice times, too.

They'll all be back I'm sure ... all in due time.

C5Says

Wow, no one missed me! :D

But I missed you!

Imagine, 419 unread posts!!!

Been busy doing something ;)
But be rest assured I always think of you!

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi C5,

Of course we missed you not being here ... :bawl: ... we miss everyone who doesn't visit this hallowed forum community everyday.

methodistgirl

I missed you guys since I last signed on and off. I have had to endure
another winter storm and wait until I could talk to you guys again.:cry:
judy tooley

Muza

Hello all ;) Thanks so much for not forgetting about me. Gladly, im not yet a lost soul, I was just out of country for a month ;) and soooo happy to come back home ;)

I missed you all soo much!!!!

rojo

(Ret)
Thanks - I post, but rarely. I have spent far more time on my photogrpahy hobby the last few months. :)
Hiya Art; good to see you! :)

That's what I figured. I take it it's going well?

I haven't been posting quite as much as I'd like to be either, but I'm still here pretty much every day. lol

Kh is right; peeps do tend to come back. It's just that sometimes 'real' life gets in the way. lol

Glad Muza's back. :)

I miss Ouled Nails.