Perfect.

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
During the filming of our musicvideo for Efterklang, I briefly met a girl called Ditte Campion, who played a character in the video.
Ditte is part of a danish band called Perfect, who started out in '98 as a techno-industrial band, but has during the years changed their style a lot towards something that more resembles some sort of symphonic electro-pop..

Anyway... I just checked out there music, and I actually found it pretty interesting. Normaly not my kind of music, but I have caught myself in listening to one of their numers a couple of times...

anyway... check it.

http://whoisperfect.dk

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
hmmm.... quite original. And almost impossible to classify...so my genre (suddenly out of the blue pops a spanish latino guitar riff ...heh). Points for the guts to being different, definitely.

Their homepage hasn't been updated for a while, know of any news about them?

Priest

Yeah I do..
They are currently working in studio with their new album, and I'm propably doing the cover design for them. They haven't got a realase date yet, but I think it is sometime around spring next year.

I did the first of a series of photoshoots with their lovely lead singer Ditte. Posted one of the pics here at Mimf.
laugh.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
That's great! I'll look forward to hear what they (and you
wink.gif
) come up with. Keep us posted, please

Priest

just started out with the cover design.. post some examples when I'm finished