need to find SYMPTOM

robinahood

Hi to all fellow rockers, I hope you can help.:cool:
Since May last year I've been following a great little band called SYMPTOM who have been playing the pubs and smaller venues around the East Midland region where I live. The last time I saw them was in Huntingdon in November, then they just vanished. :cry:
However, a few days ago I was blown away by hearing one of their songs played on national radio, so they must have a release out or are about to. :eek:
But I've searched and still can't find anything about them. :confused:
If anyone can help, that'd be great. :pray:

robinahood

Well, when I saw them back in November 'cause I'd been turning up as a regular at their gigs and got to know them pretty well, the singer Roman Kozlowski gave me a signed copy of their original 1997 debut release wich features my favourite track 'No One In This World', a heady heavy Floyd type song that had evolved into a 15 minute monster of an ending number that now at live gig performances starts with a bass solo. Then drums and heavenly feed back sounds on lead guitar with harmonic swells on alternating guitar gradually create the most beautiful introduction to the song. It truly is the best thing I've ever ever ever heard live.

robinahood

Well, what can I say M, you found a link direct to their new label site section featuring them, which also has a link to their own website where I've already contacted them. Last year when I last saw them they were unsigned and without a website, and now they've got a UK release coming out in April. How the hell did you do that? I'd been typing in symptom and all I ever got was medial information. The only bands I got was a band from the states with the same name and a UK band called the symptoms. Anyway, many kind thanks for finding them.

martindecorum

i think it was luck... but i typed in symptom and the singer name i think was the name u gave me... wasnt to sure if it was them but glad it was lol.. and now u can track em well lol have a good 1

martindecorum

hey there Judy i think the problem is that its run through, Itunes. windows media player doesnot support that format so u may have to download it

robinahood

Hi to all rock lovers, but especially to those fortunate enough to be living around the Cambridgeshire region of England. I've just got some good news about my current fave rock band SYMPTOM. They will be playing a live gig at a music festival and combined motorbike show in the area in April.

The organisers: BMF (British Motorcycle Federation) Eastern Region, are putting on a 3 day event featuring some of the finest bikes in the world and live music from around 30 bands and artists. It's a charity event to raise money towards a new air ambulance helicopter.

THE APRIL BIKE SHOW is on the 18th 19th 20th APRIL and will be held at THE PLOUGH, RAMSEY ROAD, FARCET FEN, near PETERBOROUGH in CAMBRIDGESHIRE, PE7 3DR.
For more info go to... www.myspace.com/bmfregion4aprilbikeshow
SYMPTOM will be playing in the afternoon on Sunday 20th.

The official release of their CD album in UK stores is 28th April.
For those of you outside the UK wanting to order a copy email [email protected]
Or you can download selected tracks fro iTunes.