New Music Business

rightnowmusic

Hello to you all,

Allow me to introduce myself:

I am Mark (aka rightnowmusic), and a Professional Percussionist by trade
smash.gif
. I've played for many musical groups and organisations, including the World Famous Brighouse & Rastrick Brass Band. I've been a Band Leader on board Cruise Ships, and have been a Musical Director of several Shows.
whistling2.gif

Now living in the USA, I've started www.rightnowmusic.com with my business partner and lawyer, John, and with your help, we aim to become "THE" main source of sheet music for all our needs.

Rightnowmusic.com was started on 11 September 2004, with a vision to provide a highly efficient service for customers to have printed music made instantly available at the "click of a mouse".

As a customer, you will be able to buy and print pieces of your choice which will include: Order Full Band Sets, Order a Separate Score (especially when required for Brass Band Contests), or simply order an Individual Part (for those occassions when you need a quick replacement or even an extra part), thus saving you all time (in waiting for postage - more so if you live at the other side of the world from the place you've ordered parts from), and money (in paying for postage).

We value your privacy at Right Now Music. Your email address will never be given to anyone. Ordering with Right Now Music is completely secure - your payment information is passed directly to Authorize.net, the worlds leading merchant service, and never stored on our server.

And if you ever lose a piece of music that you bought from us, just come back to the web site to download it again for free. We keep track of all your music so you dont have to!
up.gif

Please feel free to have a look around, and, I said, we're are a new company, so any comments or advice you do have will be welcomed, but should be emailed to me direct: [email protected]

All the best

Mark
cheers444.gif

Lotus80

Commodore of Water Music
Re: RIGHTNOWMUSIC.COM: New and Exciting Music Business

Welcome to MIMF, Mark!
smile.gif

I hope you'll enjoy the discussion forums here.

All the best, Cæcilie

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Hi Mark and welcome to Magle International Music Forums
smile.gif

For now I'm going to allow your introduction post to stay, though we generally do not allow adverticing for commercial products/sites - especially not in first posts. (See the Board Rules - I wil also take the opportunity to clarify the rules in the "introduce Yourself welcome post)).

However, your personal introduction helps and is the reason your post stays. I hope very much to see you around participating in the discussions in this community
smile.gif

rightnowmusic

Many thanks for your message Frederik, it's much appreciated
cheers444.gif

Please feel free to have a look around the site, and I'm sure we can put some of your pieces on there for you.. After all... it's FREE to use !
smile.gif

Thanks again

Mark

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
You're welcome Mark
smile.gif

I will have a closer look at your site soon, and - as I said - hope to see you around here also
smile.gif

rightnowmusic

Writers wanted for \"Articles\" on rightnowmusic.com

Mods: Not sure if this is the right place to put this, so feel free to move wherever you want.
laugh.gif

www.rightnowmusic.com have now added an "Articles" section to our site.

We are looking for people (from all musical backgrounds) to write something of their choice that they would want adding to www.rightnowmusic.com

If you feel you have something to say, or wish to pass on your vast expertise, please email me direct: [email protected] with the Subject Line: ARTICLES

Obviously, we expect a HUGE response to this
wink.gif
, so if your article doesn't make it straight away, we will keep you on file until we feel the time is right.

Our first article is written by composer James McFadyen, and can be seen here:

http://rightnowmusic.com/catalog/articles.php?id=22&osCsid=06d9876e69c9d03f4ca0ad8dbc7c15e8

Thank you

Mark
cheers444.gif