Glad to join your forum.

kishoresen

Hi, I am a new member to your Forum, and am glad that Frederik has allowed me to join. I am a lover of western Classical Music, though I didn't have any formal training whatsoever. I am a guitarist and in it since my childhood. A few years back, I was exposed to computer music and started composing music tracks digitally singlehandedly. Since I had the opportunity of using multitracks in Computer, I started doing harmonisation and orchestration with different instruments without the help of any acoustic instruments. I hope I shall learn a lot about Classical Music in this forum.

Thanks and regards.

Kishore

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Hi Kishore,

Welcome to MIMF.
Sounds very interesting with your computer-music... please share your stuff with the rest of us, it's always nice to hear something new.
smile.gif

Kind regards,
Thomas

Lotus80

Commodore of Water Music
Welcome Kishore!
smile.gif

Don't worry, all these expert don't bite... much...
wink.gif

Best regards,
Cæcilie
cheers444.gif

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Hi Kishore,

Well, we are no more experts than we're able to learn more and benefit from debate and discussion... so we're helping eachother to grow - in a way. And that's the whole idea behind this.
So please feel free to write about any subject you might have or any questions you might have.

Kind regards,
Thomas

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Welcome Kishore!
smile.gif

Corno has pretty much stated the whole thought behind this place. A community from which we can all benefit.

I look forward to hear your music when I have finished my current composition! And I hope to see you around often and exchange knowledge and thoughts with you

Glad to have you aboard!
smile.gif

Regards
Frederik

kishoresen

Thank you Lotus80, Corno and Frederik for giving me home feeling. I am confident that I shall also be benefitted and shall enrich myself from the discussions of this forum.

Regards

Kishore
smile.gif