Juilliard in Vancouver

Rebekah

Hi all!

I am new to this site, but am excited to be here!

I have heard some buzz around Vancouver that Juilliard is coming to town to put on a workshop.
Has anyone heard about this?
I want to know what they are doing in the workshops.

What would we want to see come out of this in Vancouver? I think this is exciting... any feedback?

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi all!

I am new to this site, but am excited to be here!

I have heard some buzz around Vancouver that Juilliard is coming to town to put on a workshop.
Has anyone heard about this?
I want to know what they are doing in the workshops.

What would we want to see come out of this in Vancouver? I think this is exciting... any feedback?

Hi Rebekah :tiphat:

Welcome to this friendly international musical ship, the MIMF. I can´t help you with any information about Juilliard creating a workshop in Vancouver, Canada this summer. ;) It seems from Google it happened in 2005.

However there are so many highly talented musicians and composers among the regulars here at the MIMF, where people play any kind of instrument you can imagine from the pipe organ to the guitar syntheziser from the oboe, the cello to the drums and percussion, some of these magicians here even conduct Symphony orchestras, so I am quite sure you will be embrased for your particular expected answer by someone. ;)

But while you´re here please check in at any forum in any thread. You might find answers to other interests of your´s, which will make you addicted to this site, like so many of us. ;)

Have fun!! ;)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
:wave: Rebekah,

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums.

I'm sure one of our Canadian members will chime in if they have any info to share regarding Julliard's workshop.

As Intet has so eloquently stated, this site IS addicting, as we are certain you will soon find out.

rojo

(Ret)
Hi Rebekah!

I hadn't heard about that, but sounds interesting.

Keep us posted on what's up, and feel free to poke around here...