Careful how you speak

marval

Be very careful how you say certain words, or something like this could happen to your pet.

POOR KITTY!
Received from a friend recently

Anonymous

My sister-in law is from Oklahoma and has a slight accent. She has cats and when she lived in the south she would take them to the groomers and have what is called a Line Cut. To her, a line cut is when all of the fur hanging down below the cat's tummy is taken off because it gets matted or snarled.

When she moved to Chicago with my brother, one of the cats fur got all tangled up during the move so she took it in for a line cut. She was quite surprised when she heard the price as it was twice as much as it was down south. She confirmed with the groomer that he understood what a line cut was and he said "yes, I know what a LION cut is." It seems her accent came out sounding like LION not LINE and this is how her cat was returned to her. (See PHOTOS) She cried for a week...but not as much as the cat. It was November in Chicago and the cat needed all the fur it had."

Gas in car to go to groomers - $4.50
Cat car carrier - $32.99
Grooming fee - $80.00
Getting the look from one seriously P-O'd cat - Priceless!

poorkitty1.jpg

poorkitty2.jpg

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
At least there won't be alot of cat hairs all over the sofas, sweaters, and other items.

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
love the photos Margaret - by the way - I just can't figure out how to put them into messages like you have. I must be dull, methinks.

marval

Hi CT

It is quite easy.

1. Highlight the article/photo you want to post on Magle
2. Click on the Edit button
3.Click on copy
4. Put the cursor where you want to put the item
5. Click on edit
6. Click on paste

Et Voila

Margaret

Muza

That must have been painful......hey, maybe i can have that done to my bunny. Its gonna be a Lion Bunny, muahahah.

*Note to self - lay off caffeine*

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
At least there won't be alot of cat hairs all over the sofas, sweaters, and other items.

Corno Dolce :tiphat::clap::banana::trp:

Nothing is so bad that it is not good for something. Love your humor CD always hilarius.

It does seem to me though that shaving a cat like the one on the pictures, would be condescending to cats in generel.

Muza

Congratulations CT,

you have indeed mastered the copy/pasting skill!!!! we are most proud of you ;)

Muza

haha :DI was genuinely happy for you ;):grin::cheers:

believe me, sometimes technology gets the best of me, so i do know what it is like to accomplish small technological breakthroughs. for me it was posting youtube videos :grin::banana::clap:

Muza

Oh, then it would be my greatest honor to help you with that, Judy ;). If you go into advanced options, there's a little YouTube icon on top, where all the formatting stuff is. Just click on that, and paste the address of the youtube video in between ;)

its amazing how something as little as that totally makes my day :grin::grin::grin:

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
love the photos Margaret - by the way - I just can't figure out how to put them into messages like you have. I must be dull, methinks.

CT64 :tiphat:

Don´t worry, be happy - You´re not dull, and you´re not alone, methinks :smash::banghead::bawl::devil::ut::banghead::scold::nut::lol::lol::lol::lol: