Copenhagen Bomb Sessions

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
I did this picture for a client of mine, a danish music producer, Tom J.

:grin:

copenhagenbombsessions.jpg

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Michel,

Beautifully done ... there is always so much detail in your artwork & pictures. They always draw my eyes towards the deepest horizons where there is such intricate detail as well. You are a very gifted artist.

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi Michel

I like it, it is very descriptive.

All credit to you.

Margaret

Mr. Michel Winckler-Krog :tiphat::clap:

Thank you so much for another one of your incredible pictures in such strong colors as well. You are realy an artist to admire, like Master Krummhorn and marval already have stated the beauty and the details in your pictures almost like on a photography.

So this is your vision :grin: of the devastating fire, supposingly to bring my capitol Copenhagen to it´s knees supervised by the musical director, almost the vison of the former Roman emperor Niro. The difference of course, he was crazy, you´re an incredible artistic talent, where words, my words, du not even reach your level of artistery - AMASING picture, Hats off everyone! :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Please sir - more, more, more......

rojo

(Ret)
Wow. Now that grabs one's attention... and holds it.

Remarkable use of lighting; it confuses me, in a way...

Well done, Priest. :clap: Thanks for sharing, and congrats on 500 posts. :grin:

intet_at_tabe

Mr. Michel Winckler-Krog :tiphat::clap:
Please sir - more, more, more......

Priest! :tiphat::clap:

Tell me please about the messures of the picture of the Copenhagen Bombing. I imagine a picture like this one for the producer, should hang at the end of a wide white or black wall, but perhaps the messures of the picture are smaller??

methodistgirl

Thanks Margaret. That was the only picture I could find. I need to
download some more pictures so that when I need it I can share it
with you guys.
judy tooley

Priest

Commodore of Impending Doom II
intet-at-tabe.
Primarily the picture is made for his website, but with the size I usually work in, you could hang it on the side of a building ;]

intet_at_tabe

intet-at-tabe.
Primarily the picture is made for his website, but with the size I usually work in, you could hang it on the side of a building ;]

Thank you Priest :tiphat:

That´s excactly, what I figured - for size. It would look great on a huge wall or at the side of a skyscraper. Of couse in Copenhagen, we don´t have that many skyscrapers at all.

I really enjoy your art, the very strong colours and the symbolism in your work. Keep evolving your art Priest, you so goooooood.