Hi.

Allen Colson

Allen here. New member originally from Houston, TX transplanted to Atlanta about four years ago. Interested in organ building as well as playing and have currently become involved with the early stages of building a house organ. Interested in talking with anyone who is involved in organ building, especially if they have a house organ project. Wondering who else in Atlanta is doing this.

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Allen - welcome to the MIMF, home of amusing banter, intellectual ellitism, erudite put downs, witty humour and the occasional pearl of wisdom!!

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hello Allen,

Welcome aboard to Magle International Music Forums.
I'm sure you will find what you are looking for here as we have a few organ builders who pop in from time to time.

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi Allen :tiphat:

Welcome to this international musical discussion forum, the MIMF.

You´ll soon find out, the MIMF will be your new home. Here, you will find builders of organs, organists of any kind and every other instrumentalist and composers of music in classical, rock, blues and jazz music, you can imagine.

So, I welcome you, like my colleagues, for now awaiting your inspirational musical posts.

Have fun!!

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard Sir Allen,

Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Allen - welcome to the MIMF, home of amusing banter, intellectual ellitism, erudite put downs, witty humour and the occasional pearl of wisdom!!

"intellectual elitism, erudite put-downs"?

Way to go CT64, way to go.......:banghead::shake::lol:

Muza

Hi Allen,

Its nice to have you here. Im not into organ building myself, but there are a lot of people in here who are.

So, welcome and enjoy your time here ;)