And now for something COMPLETELY different.

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hey guys.
Long time since i posted anything here.
I have been busy at work and recently inspiration came crawling back to me so i decided to try something new.
Here is the result, enjoy!
http://www.freds3d.com/wip/crazyness02.mp3

Feedback would be great!
Cheers, guys!

Hej Frederik Sjølin :tiphat: ifrån den andare side af Øresund.

What happened to your new guitar? :cool:;)

Well, anyways AWESOME music, very interesting listening. Did you by any chance listen to Jean Michel Jarre, Rick Wakeman or even someone from Japan (I think) called Kitaro?

You certainly know how to create great music, with a lot of different impulses from other directions of music. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Have you recorded any albums with your own music, like this one?

Keep `em coming, you´re GOOD!!

hey2k

Wow, this is good, good work, I would say that the drums get lost in the mix a bit at the start of the track, over all very good.

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Hey guys.
Long time since i posted anything here.
I have been busy at work and recently inspiration came crawling back to me so i decided to try something new.
Here is the result, enjoy!
http://www.freds3d.com/wip/crazyness02.mp3

Feedback would be great!
Cheers, guys!

Methinks Frederik needs to make much more of an effort at "being here". Afterall, the more good looking and entertaining Vikings on this board the better.

Frederik.Sjölund

Regulator
Hey guys, sorry for being abscent. My computer broke down and i haven't been able to do much music lately. However, i did manage to update this tune before it died: http://www.freds3d.com/wip/crazyness03.mp3

Frederik - wow - great stuff, enjoyed it a lot! Tack!

Thanks! I am glad you like it.

I really like it. I haven't heard talent that good from Sweden since
the group ABBA.
judy tooley

Haha, i don't know about that :p ABBA is way out of my league :D

Hej Frederik Sjølin :tiphat: ifrån den andare side af Øresund.

What happened to your new guitar? :cool:;)

Well, anyways AWESOME music, very interesting listening. Did you by any chance listen to Jean Michel Jarre, Rick Wakeman or even someone from Japan (I think) called Kitaro?

You certainly know how to create great music, with a lot of different impulses from other directions of music. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Have you recorded any albums with your own music, like this one?

Keep `em coming, you´re GOOD!!

Thanks!
About the guitar. One of the strings snapped and i have been too lazy to replace it. And i still need to practice more before i can go ahead and do serious business with it.

This is definitely my favourite of your pieces so far, keep up the good work :)

Thanks!

Wow, this is good, good work, I would say that the drums get lost in the mix a bit at the start of the track, over all very good.

Hey thank you. I will try to improve the drums a bit more next time i pick this piece up. Meanwhile, check out the new version which has a little bit of change in the drums at some areas.

Methinks Frederik needs to make much more of an effort at "being here". Afterall, the more good looking and entertaining Vikings on this board the better.

I'm sorry :( I feel bad for being so abscent for periods. Its mainly because of my computer being quite unusable at the moment. But another reason is work. Lots of deadlines these days since we are supposed to be releasing the game pretty soon.

Thanks agian, guys! I will try to improve my attendance.

dj_bankknab

hey this is pretty good....sounds different....it started like a trance and turn into somethign very unqiue...very good job on the vocals...the composition is very nice too...

Strunch

Nice track as usual, Frederik.. I heard this before of course, just thought I would show my appreciation here.

This is the track where you sing about my god-like hair, so how could I not comment ;)