My first symphony

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi André,

First rate composition there in this new Symphony of yours. Splendidly playful 3rd movement with hints of 'Peter and the Wolf' like passages in the 4th, but much different.

How did the world premier performance go in Seattle on May 18th? Hopefully it got reviewed in the papers. I'll have to ask my sister who lives North of there if she heard anything about this.

AndreasvanHaren

Hi André,

First rate composition there in this new Symphony of yours. Splendidly playful 3rd movement with hints of 'Peter and the Wolf' like passages in the 4th, but much different.

How did the world premier performance go in Seattle on May 18th? Hopefully it got reviewed in the papers. I'll have to ask my sister who lives North of there if she heard anything about this.

The performance went very well as I heard in an email. The recordings will be on their website soon, I am curious myself!

André

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
André,

That's really good news to hear. Looking forward to listening to the performance, as I'm sure you are anxious too! This is a really great moment for you.