Something more than just a flashlight

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s&e[/YOUTUBE]
Here is something you can put into your back pocket:grin:. But why would anyone want to do that? Apparently, Surefire (or Maglite) is not enough anymore...

marval

Hi Mat

Well not something I would want in my back pocket.

It gives the question "has anyone got a torch?" a whole new meaning.

I hope they are a little choosey about who they sell it to.

Margaret

methodistgirl

You are right Margaret. Who would want one of those. I would forget
what I was doing and shoot the poor dog instead of turning on the
flashlight.
judy tooley

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
That was interesting ... and scary at the same time :crazy:

If we can easily invent new methods of inflicting harm to others, why in the world can't we invent new methods of saving people, ending wars and such.

Hopefully, all the airport security screeners have seen this video.

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Can I order four??

Honestly CT64

Since you´ve already stated you sleep 24 hours a day in another thread, what would you possibly use this lethal-flash-gun-light for? :grin::grin::grin::grin: Of course if it had a wakeup alarm implemented, but then only remember not to sleep on your back? :rolleyes::rolleyes::grin::grin:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
I guess it is a neologism:grin:. It's quite new word to me, too;). You see my friend, we learn new things here at MIMF all the time.

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
I guess it is a neologism:grin:. It's quite new word to me, too;). You see my friend, we learn new things here at MIMF all the time.

My dear inventor, linguist and Professor of neologism Mat :tiphat::clap::banana::trp::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Exactly my point, we all learn from each other at the MIMF. I am the most lucky of all Danes to have learned two new english words, not mentioned in my new English/Danish dictionary, from a Polish Professor of neologism into the English language.

Are you confused? Whatch the next episode of SOAP!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi CT64,

"He's a cunning linguist" - Coming from a professional editor like yourself, thats high praise indeed :):):)

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Sweet Corn ... I was attempting to be subtle in my speach ... there's a Latin phrase that describes a "certain act" that sounds similar to that ...

Corno Dolce

Oh my...CT64...In a way, I figured that the subtlety would be...well, similar, in a way...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Corno Dolce

Oh, one more thing - The correct spelling is "speech" - but then, you knew that dear sir:grin::grin::grin:

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
As an editor it vexes me NO end to be corrected ... I'm am now tucking into a slice of humble-pie, baked to perfection, by Sweet Corn.