Hey all

Ares

Evening, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm Joe LiVolsi, appearing here under the guise of the Greek version my most favorite classical piece, "Mars, Bringer of War," by Gustav Holst. Glad to meet you all.

Joe

Muza

Hi Joe, its a pleasure to have you as a part of this great place, where you will find a lot of interesting people and conversations.

So, welcome, stick around, and enjoy ;)

Ares

Thanks for the hearty welcome. I don't suppose you'd mind visiting the thread I posted called "A Request and a Mystery" (or something like that), would you? You all seem to be rather high ranking members here, and I'd wager you have a firm grasp on a fair amount of classical pieces. Any and all aid is appreciated (no alliteration intended).

Last edited by a moderator:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hello, Ares :wave:

Glad to have you become a member here at Magle International Music Forums.

We hope you will always enjoy your time here - it's a very friendly group, and the site can be very addicting.

Ps: I've added an embedded url to your other posting to help others find it easily ... ;)

Last edited:

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi Ares,

Welcome aboard - Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

greatcyber

Welcome Ares,
You have, indeed found a wonderful spot to spend some time. I am a rather new member myself and have already gained so much knowledge and had many questions answered as well as heard some wonderful music from some of the other members. Actually, I probably spend too much time here now, as I can't seem to get away from the computer.

BTW, I used to have a favored pet named Ares, so I felt compelled to say hello.

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi Ares :tiphat:

Welcome to the MIMF.

I know you´ll find everything you´re looking for here, like the rest of us did when we first arrived looking for musical conversations and challences.

So just jump in anywhere you wish for and have fun!