How do I post one song in this forum

thomasz

How can i post one song in this forum??? i have some but i don't know how to post for everyone to listen it.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi thomasz,

Please see this posting for attaching files as it explains what kinds of file extensions are permitted to be uploaded.

In addition, this posting about storage space will inform you how much space is allocated to members. As you increase your post count, your file space also increases.

In all cases though, the limit for any file upload is 20MB per posting.

One caution about copyrighted songs/materials: Since this forum originates in Denmark, Danish Law applies to this forum and its content. To that regard, a copyrighted song "bite" of no more than 59 seconds is allowed to be uploaded - any copyrighted music file exceeding that 59 second limit will be deleted without explanation.

If you have any other questions regarding this topic, please submit those here, or send a PM to one of the staff.

Last edited:

methodistgirl

Thomas don't feel left out I can't for the life of me get a video from
you tube to do what I want so I can share it on a certain thread.
The last one I edited it about ten times and still it won't work.
So I just gave up and gave instructions.
judy tooley

Muza

Hey Judy, all you have to do is copy the address link and paste it in between Youtube BB code (which you can get by clicking Youtube icon in advanced reply). Hope that was helpful.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
There will be some YouTube videos that due to some restriction placed on those by YouTube itself, prevent them from being imported directly into forum communities such as this one. In those cases, you may just have to copy the URL into the posting.

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Kh,
If I am the owner of a copyrighted song and wish to upload it here does the 59 second limit still apply??

Great question, Hawk ;)

Simple answer, No, you as the copyright holder are not bound to that restriction. You might want to include a disclaimer at the bottom of such a posting ... an example:

Disclaimer: [name] owns all rights to the music and any commercial use of it! You have the right to play, download and store a copy on your hard disk/MP3 player and/or burn CDs for private and strictly personal use (In accordence with your national and/or regional laws)