Hello World!

kkhanna2020

Hey folks,

Gracious! I am Kanika from New Delhi, India. I just joined magle community in search of meeting new people and making new friends who share same interests or may be different but interesting is the criteria.lol

I love music, movies, sports, and books... I love watching videos on youtube as well...Looking forward to your responses...

Cheerios..
:)

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Hello kkhanna2020:wave:,

Welcome to the forum. You are just in the right place.

There are many interesting discussions in which to participate. So feel free to join in:grin:

Cheers,
Mat:tiphat:

marval

Hello kanika

Welcome, good to have you here.

It is always good to have new members, and we talk about all things so do join in.

Margaret

kkhanna2020

Thanks, Mat and Margaret, i feel like home now..:) where to start the discussion--movies, music, sports or books...?

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hello Kanika,

Welcome aboard - Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Muza

Why, Hello right back at you Kanika ;)
It is indeed a pleasure to have you here - meeting intereting people is one of our common interests here at MIMF, so I think you'll fit right in.

I think we already have a few discussions on movies and books (and, obviously, music), so you might want to check them out. If you want to start your own thread, I think you can do so in general discussion thread (for sports, movies, and books) - just do a little snooping around ;)

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Hi Kanika, all the way from New Delhi, India :tiphat:

Welcome to the MIMF, with this highly quallyfied group of very talented musicians, composers and some funny people with various interests like yourself.

So join in on any forum you wish for in any thread, an remember everyone here enjoy exchanging experiences musically or on any other import issue.

But most of all Kanika - Have fun!!

PS! We have a thread about the weather locally. Perhaps you could join in there for a start and tell us all about the weather, where you are?

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi kkhanna2020,

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums.
We know you will enjoy your time here on this very interesting and addicting site.

If you ever have any questions about the forum, please PM one of the staff members, or make a post in the help, troubleshoot, feedback forum area.

kkhanna2020

Thanks for all the responses, guys..:)

I assume, i am the only Indian here, right now...So, I would like to share something very popular in India i.e movies, which is known as bollywood here...

I have a real funny video which is actually a bollywood spoof on popular actors : here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20MzPiD5Y1M

Watch and do share your views on it...

Cheerios...

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
kkhanna - Bollywood is VERY well known in Australia, that's for sure. I live in a suburb of Sydney with a largish Indian population ... so quite a lot of exposure to delicious food, films, men ...

kkhanna2020

Hey mate,

Good to know that Bollywood is very popular in Australia...In fact, Bret Lee( Australian fast bowler) is quite popular in India as well. I must also add,he is quite cute.:) And , you know what he has sung one song with Asha Bhosle in India...I have also heard he quite fond of Preity Zinta( Bollywood actress) and coincidently he was in her IPL team also...BTW: Foster's beer is also very popular in India...lol

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Foster's beer ... well, there's no accounting for taste. Anyways, back to India, really a land I'd love to visit, it is just so vast and so diverse. My general opinion on Indians I meet (unlike almost any other single race) is that they are (in my experience) extremely kind, and very friendly. I'm sure there are bad eggs there too, but that's the way of the world.

kkhanna2020

Aishwarya Rai,huh-- that doesn't impress me much...:cry:

That said, yes India is quite rich in culture and diversity...You won't believe the languages spoken in down south are as alien to me as it is you...:confused:

And, indeed people are simple, kind, and helpful with some exceptions here and there...But, exception always proves the rule..what say, hah...

Cheers...