The Tattoo thread

Muza

Tatoos are very interesting. I recently saw that movie, Eastern Promises. If you have seen it, you'll probably know what I am talking about. If not, it touches a little bit on the subject of tattoos in Russian prisons - how its basically an inmates entire life written down in code. Very very interesting subject!

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
I would like a tattoo, seriously, an alto clef on my upper arm (and about an inch tall and three quarters of an inch wide). It would need to be on staves so as not to be confused with a tenor clef (as I'm a viola player amongst other talents).

Muza

So no kat's behind on your stomach? that's just wrong!:crazy:
I woudnt mind getting a tatoo myself... but it would take me waaaayy too long to decide what I want :cool:

Muza

Oh, you mean Libra? nope, gemini all the way ;) thats why its so hard to make desicions - theres too much of me ;)

greatcyber

That's a pretty funny tattoo. I didn't think I would ever get a tattoo and when I was living in Fort Lauderdale, it seemed that I was one of the only ones who did not sport such body art. Then, when I hit the big "50" I decided, what the hay?

Since being a child I was always transfixed with all things Egyptian and after having visited Egypt in 1999, I decided to endeavor to design something that would relate this. My husband and I both got the same tattoo on our shoulders and he said, "that won't be the last one you get." I responded that one was plenty, but within a year, I had gotten five more...all original designs with an Egyptian theme. I think I am done now, but you can't really be sure...

Here's what my tats look like.

Windows Live Spaces">

Stephen

Last edited: