Top12 Most Active Members!!!

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
The charts will be updated on a weekly basis. Only members whom have posted within the last 7 days (or since the last update) will be included in the list.

top12members.gif

Below is a chart showing the Top10 Members percentage of all posts ever made on Magle International Music Forums.

top10percentage.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
ahem... I have to admit that I can't find the time to update the chart on a weekly base...
blush.gif
So this project will be on hold until I can find a more simple (meaning: less time consuming) solution.

Besides, right now, I doubt there are 12 active members - but that's gonna change! (Anyhow, as I've said before, thanks to the members who has been active in my absense
smile.gif
)

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
What kind of data-extraction do you use in making these charts? - finding a less time consuming solution requires some sort of knowledge in what the procedure is at the moment.
wink.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
I don't use any data extraction, that's the problem
smile.gif

I just go manually through the user list and check "recent messages - past 7 days"

corno

Vice Admiral of Notes, Dots & at times also Slurs
Sr. Regulator
Ok... sounds a little bothersome... is it at all possible to extract any kind of data from this site (other than manual-copy/paste into a spreadsheet)?

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
Alright then
smile.gif

here's the updated chart per August 11, 2005. Only members whom have been active within the last 7 days are included.

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more
Yes I`m pretty sure we made the charts, with or cat and mouse evening entertainment
whistling2.gif
. Ohh well it`s keeping it alive
grin.gif

Jette
grin.gif

Yeah we made it
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Frederik Magle

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Regulator
I guess it's time for another update. For this October 15th update I've expanded the list to Top 15 from Top 12. It's a pleasure to welcome Captain Rune Vejby, Lt. Commander Rojo and Lieutenant Todd as new members on the list!
smile.gif

Jette

Rear Admiral of O Theatre & the 4 - 1 + a few more
Waauhh third place
cool.gif
, Corno and Frederik you better watch out
wink.gif

Jette
grin.gif

rojo

(Ret)
Why, thank you admin. Magle!
smile.gif

I have enjoyed many interesting/fun discussions here; hope to have many more!
smile.gif

Jette- Congrats, you won the bronze medal! Anywhere in the top three is highly respectable!
up.gif

Rune Vejby

Commodore of Water Music
Thanks Frederik!
Seems like Jette is aiming for top-2 now
wink.gif
You and corno better watch out (and start posting threads)
wink.gif
wink.gif