Invitation

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Bravo Ms. Margaret :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Welcome to the 2K club.
WOW!!!!!!! What a cornucopia of goodies you proffer your colleagues, friends, and guests on MIMF - You Rock, dear woman :):):):):):):)

Cheers,

CD :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Good gracious, Margaret ... nice going there - Congratulations :alc:

We're having so many parties here of late that I've gained 9 pounds in the past month :lol:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
:trp::trp::trp:Congratulations Margaret:trp::trp::trp:

Couldn't find the cake, so...

nowoczesny-tort-weselny-prezenty1.jpg

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
:tiphat::clap::trp::trp:Celebrations for 2000 posts go to Ms. Margaret :tiphat::clap::trp::trp:

P7300003.JPG

Party time, thank you for reminding us Ms. Margaret. If the colours do not ft the parcels from Mat, sorry I am colour blind, they were meant to be.

Last edited:

marval

Oh wow,

Thank you my friends, I hope you enjoyed the food and drink.

The music was lovely Hawk, thank you, thank you Judy I am not quite up with you.

It was very exciting opening the boxes, thank you Mat.

Intet, what a lovely cake and flowers too, thank you.

I couldn't have done it without you all.

Margaret

rojo

(Ret)
Good heavens, how did I miss this? lol For shame. Anyway,

a hearty Congrats marval! :clap::up::banana: Way to post! :grin:

Wow; there's a lot of food here lol Hope I'm not too late to have some. :grin:

marval

Verbosity and persistence do seem to have paid off CT.

Rojo, thank you. You are never too late for a party at MIMF, there is plenty of food and drink, so I hope you helped yourself.

Margaret

greatcyber

Margaret,

Congratulations! ... and what a festive occasion it is. This is a wonderful place for fun, friendship and sharing of ideas and knowledge as well as the passion for music and its expression.

I look forward to the day when I can make a similar claim.

Stephen

marval

Thank you Stephen

Yes this a wonderful place, full of fun and knowledge.

You will make the milestone I am sure.

Margaret

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
Oh wow,

Intet, what a lovely cake and flowers too, thank you.

Margaret

Ms. Margaret :tiphat:

Too late, I was told that the cake was in purple, not in pink, that´s why the flowers were there too.

Once in my life I bought a dress, even in the right size, but I did the same mistake, not being able to find the right colours, because I am colour blind, so I have learned always to buy flowers as well. If the first present is not okay, then the flowers will make the celebrity smile anyways :):):):)

Besides this as a former not-realy-Gigolo, I have never known a WOMAN, who did not like and appreciate flowers.

marval

I think all women like flowers. It must be very difficult to buy something when you are colour blind. But this is a very colourful forum anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Margaret