Hi

Rahul_BWV

Hi Group,
I am Rahul. I am from India. I play the organ for Wesley Church in Mumbai.
I love the music of the pipe organ. But not been able to do much because the pipe organ at my Church is over a hundred years old and in a very bad shape. Moreover there is nobody in India who does maintenance of such organs.
Still an amateur on the organ so looking forward for a lot of interaction from this community.

Regards,
Rahul

Last edited:

marval

Hi Rahul

Welcome to the forum, Glad you joined us.

There are many people here with an interest in pipe organs, so I am sure you will be able to talk with them.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Greetings, Rahul :wave:

Welcome to Magle International Music Forums.

I'm sure you will enjoy participating in the discussions within our Pipe Organ Forum area, so feel free to jump right in at any time. When you do, please tell us a little more about the organ you play - manufacturer and how many ranks.

greatcyber

Welcome aboard, Rahul,

I too, have a great interest in pipe organs. I had the privilege of seeing first-hand as one was moved and installed into our church when I was but a lad. It was very interesting crawling around behind the console and seeing the "innards" of the massive instrument. Then I sat at the keyboard and held the notes while a technician tuned the pipes. It was something I remember to this day.

Stephen

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hello Rahul,

Welcome aboard the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star - Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat: