Terrorism

methodistgirl

I just found an email by accident on Bin Ladin. This guy is more powerful
than ever. America is doing nothing to stop him either. Maybe the 2012
prediction will come true after all with another Al Quaita attack like on
Sept,11,2001. Right now I just hope that God will take care of him.
Let me know what you think. Please without anti american stuff.
judy tooley

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
There's always three sides to a story Judy: 1) Bin Laden's 2) His enemy's and 3) the truth.

Problem being, he believes his god (Alah) will take care of his enemies.

methodistgirl

Here's the e-mail. "My name is bin laden and I was educated in America
and now live in a cave in Iraq and retarded Americans think I'm dead.
That's why I have planned a new attack at the devils once more.
Astroblaster"

Contra, this is what I found. Scary enough right?
judy tooley

methodistgirl

I'm not really shaking in my boots either. That I believe is what starts
these attacks is fear. Notice my nickname is Methodistgirl. I believe if
we stood up and kicked his but hard enough he would be thinking
twice on another attack knowing America kicks like a mule when people
elsewhere messes with us. Don't worry. Something will happen to him.;)
judy tooley

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I just found an email by accident on Bin Ladin. This guy is more powerful than ever. America is doing nothing to stop him either. Maybe the 2012 prediction will come true after all with another Al Quaita attack like on Sept,11,2001. Right now I just hope that God will take care of him. Let me know what you think. Please without anti american stuff.
judy tooley

My opinion? Absolute poppycock ... pure rubbish ... This is just another one of those attempts to get everyone all unnecessarily hyped up about the year 2012. Bin Laden doesn't know what is going to happen in that year any more than you or I ... and why on earth would bin Laden even send an email as that might certainly give away his position.

Did this email come addressed to you ... in your personal email? How does one find ... by accident ... an email like this? If it got past the email filters for your ISP, I'd be changing my internet provider real quick.

Doesn't scare me in the slightest I'm afraid, dear Judy.

I'll second that, CT64 :)

marval

Has anyone proved that Bin Ladin wrote that e-mail. No offence but does he have a laptop in his cave?

What he does and says does not scare me, otherwise I would build a bunker, climb in it and never come out. I like you guys too much to do that.

So Bin Laden, you do not rule the world and, you have more enemies than friends.

I raise two fingers in salute.

Margaret

Kromme

Problem being, he believes his god (Alah) will take care of his enemies.

If i know anything about any god is that he/she only favours the powerful.That is why in all kinds of religion there is posthumous life where justice will be served.Because justice never gets served in this world.

Also i believe my god will take care of Usame and the thing is Usame and i believe in the same god (Allah) and according to our belief we all believe in same god,because Qur'an claims that Moses,Jesus and Mohamed are prophets of the same,one and only God.So whose god is going to take care of whom then?

Kromme

Has anyone proved that Bin Ladin wrote that e-mail. No offence but does he have a laptop in his cave?

What he does and says does not scare me, otherwise I would build a bunker, climb in it and never come out. I like you guys too much to do that.

So Bin Laden, you do not rule the world and, you have more enemies than friends.

I raise two fingers in salute.

Margaret

Well Margaret you would be stunned if you have seen what technologies can be installed in those caves of Iraq,they have hottubs,they communicate through satellites,they follow every single TV channel there,a laptop is not much to ask.

I absolutely agree with you on rest of your post.

Cheers
A.Atabey

methodistgirl

Would you like to know what I'm thinking. Some prankster probably sent
the email to get my attention. It might just be a hoax. President Bush
did mention that there is a terrorist here who can cause a lot of trouble
if he isn't cought. Something will happen. I am for sure for 2012 looking
forward for an aquaris to happen where the planets line up along with the
sun and also the center of the Milky way galaxy. That would be awesome.
judy tooley

greatcyber

Doom and Gloom

What's the 2012 prediction?

The 2012 prediction is that on December 21, 2012, the world as we know it will end. This was predicted by Nostradamus, Edgar Cacey and the Mayan Calendar also stops abruptly on this date.

Coincidentally, on this date for the first time EVER, supposedly every planet in our solar system will be aligned. Some scientists have determined that this will cause a shift if the poles with magnetic north changing by up to 25 degrees. This would cause land masses to change and violent weather would occur leading up to that date, floods, terrible storms, etc. If the poles changed you might have freezing weather and blizzards one day and hot, arid conditions the next, making life all but impossible for the most part.

Also, Nostradamus predicted that after the final pope (some believe Benedict is the final one) that it would be the end. Of course, that might just be the end of the Catholic church.

Check here http://the-end.com to read more.

Stephen

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Thank you very much, Stephen.

So, it seems like we've got four years left? Damn, I had plans for 2013...:rolleyes:.

Do you guys believe that the end of the world is coming soon? Because I heard lots of predictions like that. None of them have come true...

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
There is an awful lot of non-sense and distortion florating on the web these days. No catastrophic event will happen just because all the planets line up. Let me introduce you to the aspect of precession:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precession_of_the_equinoxes

In the course of a Platonic year(25,765 years) the earth will see many changes in the night sky in regards to the relative position of stars and planets. Remember, the Earth revolves around the Sun, rotates on its own axis and leans back and forth like a wobbling top.

CD :):):)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
So, it seems like we've got four years left? Damn, I had plans for 2013...:rolleyes:.

Do you guys believe that the end of the world is coming soon? Because I heard lots of predictions like that. None of them have come true...

I don't believe it for even one second. Being 60 years young, I've seen a number of dates pass when it was predicted to be "The End of The World".

On one such ocassion, a family on my street was nervously packing up their car and I asked where they were going ... the reply was "the world is ending and we are driving away!" Driving away to where, I asked ... no reply ... when they returned I asked how their "trip" was ... they said some expletive deleted, flipped me the bird and went inside ... what the hell did I do to deserve that? :lol:! I wonder if they will be packing up again in 2012? :crazy: :rolleyes:

So, when December 21, 2012 comes and goes, and the next days dawn comes, I'll be logging in here at MIMF just like any other normal everyday day. We will still be chatting about music, the weather, mayans, organ pipes, pianos and greeting new members just like we do most everyday now. I'm certainly not going to loose any sleep over it.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Dear Master Krummhorn,

What a sad troupe that was who flipped you the bird. God willing, on 21 Dec 2012 I will log on to MIMF and carry on as before - hopefully a bit wiser for the years.

Cheers,

CD :):):)

marval

I hate packing, and if the world is going to end (and I say IF) I might just as well stay at home, log on, chat to my friends and probably die with a smile on my face.

When my time comes it comes.

Margaret