hello from an englishman in Sydney

hert0440

Hi! I'm Matthew and I love all music. I'm a pianist and composer. My favourite composers are Beethoven, Chopin and Rachmaninoff. With more modern styles i like the house music from New York - Masters at Work are my favourites, along with styles like NuJazz and hiphop too.

Look forward to contributing here!

marval

Hi Matthew

Welcome to the forum, good to have you here.

I am also a Beethoven and Chopin fan.

Do have a look round and join in with any of the discussions.

Margaret

greatcyber

Good Day Matthew,

And welcome to this forum of delight. I too, share your love of those composers, as well as many others. Do feel free to discuss whatever happens to strike your fancy.

Stephen (my middle name is Matthew) :)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Welcome aboard Matthew - Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce :):):)

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi Matthew,

Welcome to MIMF :tiphat:

We look forward to seeing you around the boards here, where there are a plethora of subject topics. Feel free to jump right in ... we don't bite :shake: ... :lol:

hert0440

thanks for the welcome everyone :) For those in Sydney I'm in Milsons point near the harbour bridge, and if anyone is interested in a jam at my place I have 2 pianos and a computer based recording system. My apartment has nice wooden floors too which makes recording a dream! I might even put some of the links to my compositions and recordings up for critique. Seems like a good place to get feedback here :)

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
her0440 - wow, I work a stone's throw from your domestile. A jam session is always fun, though I'm not much of an improviser. I work in Chatswood, live in West Ryde.

musiclover45

hello welcome !!

thanks for the welcome everyone :) For those in Sydney I'm in Milsons point near the harbour bridge, and if anyone is interested in a jam at my place I have 2 pianos and a computer based recording system. My apartment has nice wooden floors too which makes recording a dream! I might even put some of the links to my compositions and recordings up for critique. Seems like a good place to get feedback here :)

hello,
i agree with you i am also welcome to everyone . hi i am new user to join your forum list its been great to have chat with you people.
thanks !!!

Royalty Free Music|Stock Music

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hello musiclover45,

Welcome aboard - Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce :):):)