The English Language Lovers Test...

Art Rock

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
You scored 100% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 100% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

ROFL

marval

You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

Margaret

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
My score:
English Genius

You scored 93% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 87% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

I'm happy with the results - I get lots of practice with vocabulary in another online community where I work as a Supervisor/Editor.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
You did pretty well. There were a bunch of questions you didn't get right, but there were a bunch you did. In all likelihood, you're an intelligent person. It's possible you don't have much reason to practice the finer points of Language and maybe you've gotten a bit rusty. Maybe you're still learning. Maybe you're a programmer, or still a student.

Even if you do still make common mistakes when writing or speaking, you're more than capable of expressing yourself clearly, so congratulations. That's more than many people can say.

:eek::confused:

greatcyber

My results:
You scored 93% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 87% Expert!

Stephen

Hawk Henries

English Genius
You scored 86% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

Whel whut cho guise espect aniwayz....:)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
But CT64 - where is your sporting self that loves a challenge - you are an editor and an editorship requires mastery of the English language, something which I as yet do not have.

Regards,

CD :)

greatcyber

Oh CD, why did you do this? I went back to that site and started down the road to taking all sorts of tests Found out I am a "hand raiser" and generally amused myself with some of the trite musings. Good for you!

Stephen

Corno Dolce

Hi Stephen,

You're welcome sir! Glad that I could oblige - Now if only me mate in Sydney can be persuaded into trying it out - he has to be *outed* :):):):):):):)

Cheers,

CD :D:D:D

Hawk Henries

Well CT64 as a paid member of the ''''''''Apostrophe Protection Society''''''''' me thinks you are obligated to to join us in taking the tests'''''''''''''
:) :)

Corno Dolce

Yahoo!! You tell him, Hawk - Lets drag him out of the *closet* :grin::grin::grin: There are too many skeletons in his closet - time to evict them :D:D:D