Brfxxccxxmnpccccillmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116 must have and mean parents.

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Oh well... You don't get to choose your parents

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Hi CT64,

You're absolutely right! And that was just the tip of the iceberg...Mean? NYET!!! Freed from intelligence? DA!!!

Cheers,

CD :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

marval

Some parents don't think when they name their children. Why can't they give him a proper pronouncable name.

Mind you my husband used to work with a guy called Arthur Sleep, alright until you say it quickly.

Margaret

Corno Dolce

I used to know a couple whose last name was *Ficken*...'Tis a good thing that they didn't know what it means in German...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Corno Dolce

There was also a priest in a Lutheran Church in New York whose last name was *Knull* - a quite unspeakable word in Swedish except amongst nymphomaniacs.

marval

Here are a couple of articles taken from my newspaper.

You can't call kid Talula Does Hula From Hawaii.

A girl called "Talula Does Hula From Hawaii" was taken away from her parents so her name could be changed. The nine year old had been left with "an unnecessery social disability and hadicap", a judge ruled in a custody case.
The girl pretended she was called "K" to avoid being teased, the court heard.

The judge said, "the court is profoundly concerned about the very poor judgement which this child's parents have shown in choosing this name." Her name has been altered and the dispute settled, with the new name not made public to protect her privacy.

The ruling on the girl from Hawera, New Zealand, came to light when it was published in law reports. The judge added that he was dismayed at New Zealand's trend of parents giving their children wacky names.

Kids have been called Number 16 Bus Shelter, Midnight Chardonnay and Violence. But officials blocked Sex Fruit, Yeah Detroit, Stallion and Cinderella Beauty Blossom. The country's laws do not allow names that would cause offence, are 100 characters or more long, include titles or military ranks, or have punctuation marks or numerals.

One couple had a bid to call their twin children Fish and Chips blocked-but the names Benson and Hedges for twins were allowed. The Registrar general said officials usually talked to parents who proposed unusual names about the potential for embarrasing their kids.

A bus driver went to court to change his name to "In God We Trust", A judge allowed the man's request in Illinois, US, last month. But in another case a New Mexico man was not allowed to change his name to a swear a word.

Britain boasts a soccer nut named "John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood, 45.

I think I shall have to change my name to "Marvel Forum Magle".

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Here are a couple of articles taken from my newspaper.

You can't call kid Talula Does Hula From Hawaii.

A girl called "Talula Does Hula From Hawaii" was taken away from her parents so her name could be changed. The nine year old had been left with "an unnecessery social disability and hadicap", a judge ruled in a custody case.
The girl pretended she was called "K" to avoid being teased, the court heard.

The judge said, "the court is profoundly concerned about the very poor judgement which this child's parents have shown in choosing this name." Her name has been altered and the dispute settled, with the new name not made public to protect her privacy.

The ruling on the girl from Hawera, New Zealand, came to light when it was published in law reports. The judge added that he was dismayed at New Zealand's trend of parents giving their children wacky names.

Kids have been called Number 16 Bus Shelter, Midnight Chardonnay and Violence. But officials blocked Sex Fruit, Yeah Detroit, Stallion and Cinderella Beauty Blossom. The country's laws do not allow names that would cause offence, are 100 characters or more long, include titles or military ranks, or have punctuation marks or numerals.

One couple had a bid to call their twin children Fish and Chips blocked-but the names Benson and Hedges for twins were allowed. The Registrar general said officials usually talked to parents who proposed unusual names about the potential for embarrasing their kids.

A bus driver went to court to change his name to "In God We Trust", A judge allowed the man's request in Illinois, US, last month. But in another case a New Mexico man was not allowed to change his name to a swear a word.

Britain boasts a soccer nut named "John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood, 45.

I think I shall have to change my name to "Marvel Forum Magle".

Midnight Chardonay is a charming name ...