Happy (belated) Birthday, Rojo

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Well I muffed it, folks ... completely slipped my mind. Rojo's birthday was this past Wednesday (the 23rd) But hey, better late than never, right ... so ...

:trp::trp::trp: H*A*P*P*Y * B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y * R*O*J*O :trp::trp::trp:

Hope you got to enjoy the day in a special way.

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
Dang It!!! And I had her birthday written up...Triple Drats:cry::cry::cry:

Hapy Birthday Ms. RoJo :trp::trp::trp::guitar::guitar::guitar::up::up::up::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::wave::wave::wave:

greatcyber

Ah,
kickingdirt.gif
, we forgot your birthday.
Groaner.gif

I'm coming
63.gif
to say
happybirthdaycupcake.gif
. Let's party late.
32.gif

Hope it was a good birthday!

Stephen

rojo

(Ret)
Awww, you guys are so sweet! :grin:

Thanks Kh, CD, gc, Judy and hermies. :)

Yep; my Dad took me out for dinner, (he's always taking me out for dinner :grin:) and on the weekend I celebrated with family. :up:

This is one colourful thread! :clap:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
:clap::clap:Happy Birthday, Rojo:clap::clap:

Hope that day was filled with Pasculi''s Oboe Concerto music:grin:, and of course with joy and happiness, too.

Cheers,
Mat:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

rojo

(Ret)
*puts nose up to screen and inhales deeply*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Smells wonderful, Margaret. CD is right; that is one stunningly beautiful rose. Thank you so much. :) And for the song as well; nothing says celebration like dancing letters. :lol:

Say, did anyone know that the song Happy Birthday is still under copyright? My Dad mentioned this the other day. Here's some info-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Birthday_to_You

Thank you very much Mat :) The day had joy and happiness, yes. But the Pasculli, no. But that's a good idea for next year. :grin:

marval

Hi Rojo

Glad you liked the rose and song, I had heard about Happy Birthday, so I wonder how many unauthorized times it has been sung. Seeing as it is sung at most birthdays.

Margaret

Andrew Roussak

Dear ROJO,

Yes , I have missed all and everything on this forum due to a bit crazy month of July; and the worst thing I've done was missing your birthday!!!

SO - HAPPY VERY BELATED BIRTHDAY , DEAR ROBIN!!!

VERY BEST WISHES !!!!.....

Regards from a lost member -

Captain Andrew

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Goodness me, I'm slow off the mark - Rojo - best wishes honey.

May this joyous little creature blow in your direction whirling and whizzing delightedly:

rojo

(Ret)
Aw, thanks Andrew, Art and CT64; for the flowers, the kind wishes and the pretty pinwheel. :)

All these nice presents; feels like I'm seven years old again. :lol: Yay!

Kromme

How on earth we can forget Rojo's birthday?Shame on us!
Happy birthday Rojo.May all your wishes come true.

rojo

(Ret)
Thank you very much Kromme. :)

And thanks CT64 and CD. :)

You guys make this a great place to be. That's why this is my favourite place on the net. :up: :clap: