PDA

View Full Version : Jazz/Pop Pianist Needs Help With Roland Synth

Robmopsick
Jul-26-2008, 18:24
Hello! My name is Rob. I am a jazz/pop pianist from Hoboken, NJ. I have a Roland Fantom X7 synthesizer. I need help in programing the sequencer. Is there any body out there with this expertise?

Krummhorn
Jul-27-2008, 00:37
Welcome to MIMF, Rob.

Great to have you become a forum member - Hopefully someone will chime in with the help advice you are seeking.

marval
Jul-27-2008, 11:30
Hello Rob

I am afraid I can't help you, but welcome to the forum.

Margaret

Soubasse
Aug-14-2008, 08:10
Hello! My name is Rob. I am a jazz/pop pianist from Hoboken, NJ. I have a Roland Fantom X7 synthesizer. I need help in programing the sequencer. Is there any body out there with this expertise?

Hello Rob and welcome aboard.

Whilst I haven't had direct experience with the Fantom sequencer for a while, I've had much experience with plenty of hardware and software sequencers over the years so I'm happy to impart what I know. What is it exactly that you're trying to do that isn't satisfactorily explained in the manual? (and I know they can be painful to wade through).

Matt

Corno Dolce
Aug-14-2008, 09:15
Aloha Rob,

Welcome to the Starship MIMF where everyone is a star - Please do make yourself feel right at home and stay for a spell.

Cheers,

Corno Dolce :):):)

greatcyber
Aug-15-2008, 19:32
Hi Rob...

...and welcome. There are a wealth of midi sites out there that can help with your programming challenge. I can't access my computer right now (I am on a borrowed one) since my laptop bit the big one last week and I haven't been able to use it. I have a whole slew of bookmarks for midi programming that could help you out if only I could get to them. But if you google program midi keyboards that would be a good start. I think one of the sites (not sure) is midiworld.com.

If I am able to get my computer working again I will return to this thread and post some locations for you.