Hope you have a most excellent time Andrew, doing whatever you want to do! :up:

Party time! :banana:

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
:trp::trp:Happy Birthday, Andrew! :trp::trp:

Hope you're having a party of your life:):):)!

I wish you all the best in your music carreer. You've done great job.

Cheeeers,
Mat:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Andrew Roussak

Hi guys,

OH - thank you guys - ROJO, Mat, Corno Dolce and Margaret!!!

That Beethoven's Consecration Of The House is a great present, Corno Dolce , besten Dank, mein Freund!!!

Well, what can I say as an insider - the life from THAT side of the 40es hump seems to look pretty the same, at the first approach. I was afraid to wake up in the morning havind some kinda age-related issues like memory loss etc. Nope, still okay, can at least tell MIMF from GOOGLE, hahaha, that nice German humor....

Well, CU very soon - party is still going on....

Thanks and all the best -
Andrew

intet_at_tabe

Rear Admiral Appassionata (Ret.)
From one Leo to another - happy birthday Andrew!!

Happy birthday yesterday to you Andrew :tiphat::clap::banana::trp::cheers::wave::alc:

I hope you had a GRAND day, in the center of family and friends who celebrated you on your birthday, like the lads do it here.

One year older than the last time you celebrated your birthday, hopefully with an increasingly better life than the year before.

Cheers to to Andrew :cheers::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Art Rock

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
*comes in fashionably late, congratulates Andrew, drinks all the wine left, and rolls out*

raymondo30837

:):):) Happy birthday my friend. But at nearly 71, for me I would rather forget it.;););). Anyway, I wish you a happy birthday and many more. My kindest regards Raymond

Andrew Roussak

Oh guys, thank you!! Sure, belated is no probs - Art Rock, Kromme, greatcyber, raymondo !

Hey, the party is still rolling! Just for the case, if anybody of you really want to BBQ tomorrow, on Thursday, 31 July: the party starts at 5.00 pm German time by me in Leopoldshafen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Weather forecast: very sunny , +35 C !!! A lake with a beach is in 5 min bike ride!!!

Please don't come late, the arrivals to Frankfurt Intl Airport are preferable. At the arrival area, a big white limousine will be reserved for you ( for MIMF members only, shuttle service to Andrew!!! ).

And, the ladies will get a welcome glass of Champagne for free!!!:)

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Why thank you, Andrew. This is very generous offer:):):)

We'll bring some champagne, too. And the cake, of course.:grin:

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Oh guys, thank you!! Sure, belated is no probs - Art Rock, Kromme, greatcyber, raymondo !

Hey, the party is still rolling! Just for the case, if anybody of you really want to BBQ tomorrow, on Thursday, 31 July: the party starts at 5.00 pm German time by me in Leopoldshafen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Weather forecast: very sunny , +35 C !!! A lake with a beach is in 5 min bike ride!!!

Please don't come late, the arrivals to Frankfurt Intl Airport are preferable. At the arrival area, a big white limousine will be reserved for you ( for MIMF members only, shuttle service to Andrew!!! ).

And, the ladies will get a welcome glass of Champagne for free!!!:)

And the men get what?

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
*Budgie Smugglers*? To envelop a bird with? Well, thats another way of looking at it...

Krummhorn

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey Andrew! :cheers: - my belated Happy Birthday wishes to you.

I'll not be able to make the Frankfurt connection this year - don't hold up the limo on my account.