Classical On Line...

Hawk Henries

Hi Folks,

I became a member of Classical on line recently. Not having to much success downloading music that I purchased. Have any of you used this service??
Thanks for any help.

Hawk Henries

Well I found the issue with my download...computer illiteracy on my part :p:eek::crazy:
The files I thought were not downloaded were in fact where they should have been I just did not know where to look.

I kept downloading and now I have about 3-4 copies of Albinoni Bach Cimarosa Handel-Baroque Oboe Concertos

(Said like the pusherman) "I got the stuff man. Anyone need some good files" :cool:

greatcyber

Hi Hawk,
I used to do the same thing...a LOT. Then I found that if I put EVERYTHING in a "download" folder I don't have to keep searching. :)

A07.gif
Stephen

Hawk Henries

Stephen your gif is exactly how I feel sometimes when trying to work this magical machine :

Judy I have been traveling quite a bit. I'll be away again soon and it looks like it will continue til the begining of Sept. Thanks for missing me...:)

greatcyber

Hawk, FYI: in your browser window, under Internet Tools, Options, Download, you can specify where you want all your downloads to go. Makes life easier.

Hope you enjoy your travels.

Stephen

methodistgirl

Have you viewed my video yet. I just got a hermit crab last week and
I have a video of them. I talk in the background. It's name is Henry.
judy tooley

Hawk Henries

Thanks for the guidence Stephen...Guess if I took the time to make files things like this would not happen. Sometimes I get so excited about downloading something I do not take the appropriate steps to retrieve or locate it...:)
Hope you are feeling better. Our trip to Quebec was fantastic...I did a 10 minute interview on CBC. Searched their website but can not find it...

Judy yes I just checked out your video on you tube. Very nice!! I did not hear you speaking because presently I am listening to a Tuvan group (Alash) who do overtone/throat singing. I will check out the video again soon so I can hear you.
Have you put any of your guitar playing on you tube yet?

methodistgirl

No I haven't! I'm so glad you brought it up. I need to do that and
take my computer to church so that I can do a video of our pretty
organ. I will do that Thanks!
judy tooley

greatcyber

Thanks for the guidence Stephen...Guess if I took the time to make files things like this would not happen. Sometimes I get so excited about downloading something I do not take the appropriate steps to retrieve or locate it...:)
Hope you are feeling better. Our trip to Quebec was fantastic...I did a 10 minute interview on CBC. Searched their website but can not find it...

Judy yes I just checked out your video on you tube. Very nice!! I did not hear you speaking because presently I am listening to a Tuvan group (Alash) who do overtone/throat singing. I will check out the video again soon so I can hear you.
Have you put any of your guitar playing on you tube yet?

I only mention it because of "been there, done that"......sooooo many times that I finally learned. And I should really know better since I used to be a systems administrator. But that was in another life. And thanks, I am feeling quite better-finally. Still waiting on a special anti-parasite medicine that is only approved in the states not in Canada, but it is supposed to be on the way. I wound up losing almost 20 pounds due to the darned parasites, but am on the rebound now.

Judy, I heard you saying "you're coming out of your shell now." It can really be a relief to come out. :grin:

Stephen

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
LOL @ Stephen

Judy - where's the link to your crabs (hermit that is) and your voiceover ... I get lost trying to find threads I've read on this forum as there's just too many of 'em ...

methodistgirl

While you watch my video click on my picture and find more of my
favorite videos and you can also chat with me.
judy tooley