Happy Birthday Kromme!!

rojo

(Ret)
party17.gif

Happy Birthday Kromme!! :trp:

Hope you have a great day! :clap:

(You don't have to wear the hat if you don't want to. :grin:)

Corno Dolce

Admiral Honkenwheezenpooferspieler
:trp::trp::trp::trp::trp::trp::trp: OOORAAAH - OOORAAAH - OOORAAAH :trp::trp::trp::trp::trp::trp::trp:
A great day for one of our great members - Congrats Sir Kromme :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Best regards,

CD :D:D:D

Kromme

Thank you very much guys.
Rojo...Thanks for both the birthday message and especially for that stunningly colourful hat.That hat looks quite fine to me,i'll wear that with greatest pleasure.Wearing it is way better than being one of those whom Stevie Griffin calls "Hatless".:D

Corno...Thank you too.It actually feels quite fine that my efforts(!) for this forum is actually appriciated by someone.:D:D.However if you do not stop calling me sir,i will need to find you a higher name of nobility which probably is going to be a German name because of my familiaritiy with their aristocracy and you probably will not understand what that name means.:D

Thank you again guys.I love this forum and you guys very much.

Kromme

Thank you very much my dear friends;Margaret, CT64 and Stephen.

And Contra; We leos rock,do not we?:D

Contratrombone64

Admiral of Fugues
Ah the Gemini ... my best friend is a Gemini, she was going to have a facial the other day and I asked how she solved the dilema? She said "Pardon...?" in her haughty Geminian way and I said "Which face are you having massaged, prithee?" She said "Indeed"

marval

HI CT

I just go for facials, one each. My parents must have liked Geminis because my brother and sister are Gemini too.

Margaret

Mat

Sr. Regulator
Staff member
Sr. Regulator
Regulator
Happy (belated) brithday Kromme.:trp::trp:

Hope you had a marvellous day.:)